Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
abtom don't buy COD 4 if you have 256 kbps connection , COD 4 main point is its multiplayer & it runs very badly on anything lower than 512 kbps , the single player is just 5.5 hours long.. don't waste money on it, please.. & about GOW i am not impressed by it one bit maybe because the xbox 360 version was better.. anyway if you haven't played go buy titan quest gold , just for 600 r/ it also has both the orignal & the expension or save the bucks maybe they will be useful in the future.

@smit-i got a 2mbps conn.
hows titan quest?if its strategy then i will never buy it.
i was asking abt soem new action games.
COD is 5.5 hrs only??
and what abt GOW??
is it that bad??

Who

Guess Who's Back
well abtom COD 4's single player is 5.5 hour long but your connection is good enough to play its multiplayer which is awesome so i think you should get COD 4 now about GOW , GOW is the one of the greatest X box 360 game out there the PC version is also very good but your system is not powerful enough & sadly you will have to turn many things down which really sucks, & titan quest is a RPG like diablo its pretty awesome & i got titan quest gold from next world it costs only 620 Rs/-

Who

Guess Who's Back
Wll you will have to play on medium texture & not sure but the dual core can be a bottleneck but like i said playing any game on medium texture sucks that's why i suggested you should buy titan quest gold.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^The game is very poor.The first look at the demo gave me the idea.They spent little time or brainpower for gameplay.The AI of friendly characters sucks.

Stalker

Padawan
i'm thinkin of buying either CoD4 or Gears of War.....which one should i go for?

i feel...considering the fact that i still have dial-up :( , i should go for GoW, coz the COd4 campaign is very short according to reviews.

any other suggestions?

assasin

Banned
hey has any1 here completed HellGate London??????
did ya like it dood.cuz i'll get most of the games on the list by the 16th of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom