Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Get Details about XtremeHD here
*www.nvidia.com/page/technology_extreme_hd_home.html

Go beyond standard high definition (HD) and experience Extreme High Definition (XHD) – the ultimate widescreen, ultra-high-resolution PC experience. XHD has over 4x the picture clarity of native 1080i HD televisions and 2x the picture clarity of 1080p HD televisions and let’s you play the hottest PC games and applications in widescreen mode.

To experience XHD, you need three supporting components – an NVIDIA GPU , an XHD monitor , and software that support XHD’s stunning visual clarity. XHD will immerse you in games like never before, letting you see more of the exciting gaming action. And for users that want more space for photo or video editing, XHD lets you spread your work over the entire desktop providing over 20% more desktop space than normal 4:3 aspect ratio monitors.

XHD resolutions are
1680*1050
1920*1200
2560*1600

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
@BORDERLANDS, I'm eagerly waiting for this one, something tells me it will blow all the multiplayers away.

And strangely, Gearbox using UE3?! whatever happened to Gearbox+Valve+Source+Shitty-Steam+torture-gamers-more thing.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@BORDERLANDS, I'm eagerly waiting for this one, something tells me it will blow all the multiplayers away.

And strangely, Gearbox using UE3?! whatever happened to Gearbox+Valve+Source+Shitty-Steam+torture-gamers-more thing.

I know about that game i am too eagerly waiting for it.Didn't post about it cause it'll be released in Q4.One thing is sure current UE3 titles do not render some things in realtime like reflections though it might be possible.

which monitor do u have bro harvy
I have a 19" CRT which supports XHD resolutions up to 1680*1650(only first one :lol:).

@Harvik780
i havn't seen such areas in the game? Its it ny bonus maps?

Yes they are mods.Which i downloaded from www.crymod.com and some of the mods are really a treat to the eyes like the jungle mod which reminds you of the pre-release demo footage of the jungle fight.The lightning in that map is excellent.

i have a feeling someone (alienware, nasa, CIA??) sponsors harvy's system
Would be nice if they did cause then i would be buying atomchip's processors,laptops,GPUs and PDAs
:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@apacheman
it mainly depends on GPU, rather than ram. Ram just improves the performance

@Harvik780
is it Eng version? That link went to some french, or german site.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yes its the international version.
I have installed the patch on my 8600GT SLI and it gave no performance boost what so ever except that the hiccups are gone.Will try on my 8800GTS SLI.
Seems this game is only be optimized for the 8800 series of GPUs.
Edit : Ok installed on both systems and it seems this patch does not improve the performance in directX9 and or 32-Bit.I experienced only slight improvement on my 8800GTS SLI.
The cut-scenes do not slow down now at High or above.

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey harvy which monitor do u have...and wht kind of graphics chip do u need for XHD?? will a 8800GTX aquatank support it??

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Ambar
he already replied that he has an 19" AOC monitor which supports it.
And surelly 8800GTX aquatank can do it, but u need to patch.
read on
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77461

@harvy-how is the 1.1 patch.
hey guyz i have a 17" LCD samsung syncmaster 740N.
i am not beiing able to use the 16x Q AA of crysis.On my old pc i could use it but i dunno why i cant on this one.both the old and the new pc's have the same monitor.
i think the 8800GTS 512 MB doesnt support that 16x AA.
plz help.
and yes,i have some queries abt SLI.
i keep my comp on fro at least 16-17 hrs(DLing).
Will this affect my PC as i am having a high end GPU??
i am going to setup SLI today.Any tips and tricks??

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Yes just be cautious.And you will have huge power bills after you set up SLI.
Also dual UPS configuration is always a welcome.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Sunny1211993
get a new or second low end machine[even a sempron]with a large HDD for dling, as itll increase the lifespan of ur gud system. Coz the CPU,GPU fans etc has a specific life span.
And also 17hrs daily cud bring lots of dust inside cabby nd ull have to clean every week for cool running.
So get a power saving proccy[Sempron 3200+ @ 1.1k with CnQ enabled]. Its a real powersaver.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
@Ambar
he already replied that he has an 19" AOC monitor which supports it.
And surelly 8800GTX aquatank can do it, but u need to patch.
read on
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77461

hmm..the screens posted by harvik...are almost like the ones i have ...im also using a 19" syncmaster ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom