Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
smit said:
Harvik you must play The witcher it totally rocks, the combat is awesome also everyone you should play the witcher also my friend played the game on 800 x 600 medium settings on a 6600 GT so its hardware friendly , it has one bad point the save & load times are huge but a patch coming out this early december will fix it.

Also harvik where would you rate crysis on your top 10 pc games list of all time ?? , do mention first game in your list though :D

Yes entrana told me that The Witcher is a good game so i'll get it.

Crysis does not even come close to being in the top 10 pc game list.The game is too short i just completed it in 5 hrs and guess what I completed all the secondary objectives.I think 3DMark06 fairy Benchmark has far better graphics than what crysis's vegetation has yet its so poorly optimized even for nvidia cards and SLI oweners.People say that benchmarks are misleading but actually the game crysis is misleading in performance as the only goal for the launch of crysis was to boost sales of nvidia video cards.
The no. 1 game in my top 10 pc game list has got to be Half Life 2 because of the introduction of the Gravity Gun.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Pro Street got 6.5 from Gamespot. :lol:

*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needfo...l?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Unreal Tournament 3 released yesterday in U.S. & it releases today in Canada.
Gamesradar

Eurogamer

Its yet to get a review fro Gamespot, IGN etc.

hahahari

In the zone
Black Site : Area 51

worth the hype? and how long is gears of war?

Third Eye said:
UT 3 Review by Gamespot

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2007/review.html?tag=tabs;reviews

UT games suck.Too repettitive

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@hahahari Blacksite Area 51 is not worth the hype.It has got poor reviews from many reviewers.

I have played Gears Of War and PC version Graphics are more superior to Xbox 360 graphics and gameplay certainly improves due to use of mouse and keyboard.All single player,co-op campaign and multi-player modes are excellent.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
just finishes F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate...game is good...nothing spectacular like we felt when FEAR came out...i think its based on the same engine so nothing revolutionarily new about gfx or gameplay...story advances...apart from tht some new weapons and enemies.

I'd say 6.5/10

PS - as always, though it may be torturous, sit thru the credits...there's a little bit at the end

Last edited:

hahahari

In the zone
@Harvik780 thnx for the comments.Can you tell me how long it took you to play single player in normal mode for GOW??

Thnx bro

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@hahahari I have played Gears Of War on the 360 and then it took me 7Hrs to complete on Casual as the PC version has 5 new chapters which I completed in 7.5Hrs on casual.I also played on Insane with my brother and completed in around 7Hrs.Co-op becomes a lot easier with too experienced players.

I tried to Flank chainsaw most enemies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
crysis is short but it isnt bad, and the graphics make it all so better, although i dont see it THAT GOOD . i find it as good as gears of war pc. Im playing crysis on high at 8x AA, @1280x1024, im not kidding

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Crysis is damn short. I started playing yesterday night and by today morning..its finished @ medium. Now im on next difficulty.
Once tried Delta on demo and it felt dat the KPA units has more armour than nanosuite.

Farcry had almost 4 times more playing time than Crysis. Hope Farcry 2 will be much longer.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
aravind_n20 said:
Once tried Delta on demo and it felt dat the KPA units has more armour than nanosuite.

Farcry had almost 4 times more playing time than Crysis. Hope Farcry 2 will be much longer.
Yup very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom