Wat Exactly 'THE MOBILE STORE' Offer mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi frnds....

Seems funny when i heard of THE MOBILE STORE's Offer...
Buy any Cell & u Get a Gift Worth of Rs. 5000 Sure!:)

More abt the offer here...
*www.themobilestore.in/gifts.php

I am planning to buy a cell arnd 14K and will straight away buy it if they give me any of the 4 gifts except that HOLIDAY PACKAGE!:rolleyes:

Any1 know further abt this offer?

So Y dont v get a moto's basic phone at 1.5K and get those things!:confused: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Strange.I recently got a Nokia 6233 from them & they gave me a gift voucher in which I got a Family Holiday package on scratching the coupon.I didn't even bother reading it leave along touching it.;)

I was more interested in the product which I was about to buy.Not sure what the prize actually meant but I'll have a double check on it just in case.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
My friend got a SE (Dont rembr the model) worth 13K n got a 5K cashback voucher thus bringing down the cost of phone to just 8 K !!! :)

Cool Offer !

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
He is a lucky one.....

Holiday package is a crap for me! And all other 3 is g8 one for me! But it would be a gambling if i try it! :(

ThinkFree

Technomancer
ashu_dps said:
My friend got a SE (Dont rembr the model) worth 13K n got a 5K cashback voucher thus bringing down the cost of phone to just 8 K !!! :)

Cool Offer !

Very lucky person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Ganeshkumar said:
He is a lucky one.....

Holiday package is a crap for me! And all other 3 is g8 one for me! But it would be a gambling if i try it! :(

Mostly these scratch cards are like this. More than 80 - 90 % of the cards will be something worth Rs.5000 but it will be like only less than 20% of the ppl using it. And to the retailer it would cost them only Rs.200 - 300 to buy. So it is cheaper for him to use that, and still advertise that they are giving Rs.5000. But to maintain some decency, the remaining 10% of the cards will really be some useful offers.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hehehe..... Guess what ?

Yesterday another of my friend got 5K discount !!!!! :D

Man, this offer is rocking, maybe i may also try and gamble on it. 5K matters yaar !

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I think v can buy 10 Motorola's Basic Phone for 15k (Each 1.5k) and C wat happens!

Any1 here try it! or ashu u try! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom