Warcraft III questions [n00b warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
I have recently started playing warcraft III.. and i've had this few problems recently:

i] How does the Undead race collect Lumber? The Acolyte only collects Gold.
ii] How do I kill my Peasants/Wisps/Peons/Acolytes when I reach a population limit so that I can increase my combat units.
iii] Is there any disadvantage of the Undead race.. i mean.. i am pretty sure it can collect lumber. Plus, an Acolyte isn't needed to be present when a building is being made...

thanks,
rohan

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
1. Use Ghouls to collect lumber.
2. All units have an X or some skull icon in their list, clicking that would kill them IIRC. Or else choose attack from some soldier and click on your peasant and he'd kill it by attacking it.
3. The only disadvantage they got is their inability to build structures where there is no Blight (The purplish thing that covers your base and grows initially) But blight gives you a very good home advantage since all your units while on blight would regenerate their health. Undead's the most powerful of all races in W3:ROC and W3:TFT but you sometime gotta zerg to win.

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
@qwerty: thanks a lot for helping. I was able to make Ghouls and that is done.. but I'm still not able to locate a skull or an 'X' in the menu.

also.. i'd like to ask.. are there are any Hamachi servers in India for warcraft.. like some place i could get to know a few ppl and play wc3 with them. I can't play it on Battle.net for well.. some reasons and i can't play at my local cyber cafes since i am too much of a n00b to even survive for 10 minutes.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Dunno, I play DOTA with my college mates at times but not right now during our exams. Check the Hamachi forums and Hamachi Games sites for server name : passes.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
oye qwerty!wil u play DOTA against me. i wil create a thread soon related to DOTA.

@rohan
leave warcraft campaign and start playin DOTA. its more fun .DOTA is just a map which u hav to Dwnld from www.getDOTA.com
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom