Wants to Buy New Phone Budget 12K

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
^
Correction. Zenfone 5's battery used to suck with Android Jellybean. Kitkat seems to have solved Zenfone 5's battery problems for good. My zenfone 5 now lasts almost a day with only 70 % charging. Also screen on time while browsing has improved significantly(As in earlier I used to get only 2.30 to 3 hours screen on time while web browsing but right now getting more than 4 hours). :smile:

Dear Ronnie, Thanks for your comments. May be you are right but I still not buying Zen Phone. After going through what you said I searching Mobiles again and this time I am looking for LG g3 Stylus. Of course it has Media Tek procy but Battery is 3000mAh.
I am not into games at all on mobiles. I wish I able to decide between this two... HTC 820 and LG G3 stylus might look into Samsung Note 3 also.

OP
C

chintan786

In the zone
^ Oneplus One>> Desire 820, G3 Stylus and Note 3 and is more closer to your budget.
thanks Saiyangoku... this sounds more rational now.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW can any one tell me which are the good shop(s) or area in New Delhi where I can check and buy above Mobile phones

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^ Oneplus One>> Desire 820, G3 Stylus and Note 3 and is more closer to your budget.

very true
though I quite liked desire 820,only thing is its back is a bit slippery to hold and its a bit too large
1st preference should be OPO though,amazing phone!!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks Saiyangoku... this sounds more rational now.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW can any one tell me which are the good shop(s) or area in New Delhi where I can check and buy above Mobile phones

One Plus One is invite-only and amazon exclusive
if you want an invite,check out the one plus one invite sharing thread in the forums

Ronnie012

Earthling
Dear Ronnie, Thanks for your comments. May be you are right but I still not buying Zen Phone. After going through what you said I searching Mobiles again and this time I am looking for LG g3 Stylus. Of course it has Media Tek procy but Battery is 3000mAh.
I am not into games at all on mobiles. I wish I able to decide between this two... HTC 820 and LG G3 stylus might look into Samsung Note 3 also.

Dear Chintan, I only corrected your statement. What to buy, which to buy and where to buy is up to you.

P.s - There's a Croma retail store near south ex 2. I think you might get an HTC 820 at a decent rate over there. Another is efuture in nehru place.

Last edited:

Ronnie012

Earthling
I am talking about if drop from hand ???

^Dropped my zf5 many times on concrete floors, rocks and roads. Also hit it carelessly on walls. Not a scratch (I'm using this back coer btw - nCase Back Cover for Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG - nCase : Flipkart.com)

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
^Dropped my zf5 many times on concrete floors, rocks and roads. Also hit it carelessly on walls. Not a scratch (I'm using this back coer btw - nCase Back Cover for Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG - nCase : Flipkart.com)

if only used for only calling, then how long last the battery ??

Top Bottom