Wanted Web Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
If your webhost have cpanel with fantastico, you can install wordpress and other CMSes with in seconds just like an windows installer.

Right! But 95% of all hosts on the planet will have something like this one way or the other with Fantastico and Installatron being the most popular products

^^
Ditto :wink:
Its like cPanel and fantastico are part and parcel of "most" web hosts and it is supposed to be understood without mentioning (ie. it goes without saying)

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^Yes, Nowadays People only want cPanel , and they even Hate Directadmin and many other panels.
In other words,
It seems to me that cPanel is Like WINDOWS and Directadmin and other panels as various editions of linux :D :D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
^^Yes, Nowadays People only want cPanel , and they even Hate Directadmin and many other panels.
In other words,
It seems to me that cPanel is Like WINDOWS and Directadmin and other panels as various editions of linux :D :D

LOL, cPanel is famous No doubt....but if you search the reviews of people who have lot of experience in Webhosting, they will prefer DA. Just go to any Webhosting forums to see my claims.

DA , Plesk, Lxadmin have never got a chance. cPanel is like bhed chal panel :lol:

Anywayz, why are fighting on Panels :p

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
for practising scripts and stuff, install linux. If you can't/don't want to do on native partition do it on virtual machine. You can also try shell providers for that. Many provide them free of cost for learning purposes.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
for practising scripts and stuff, install linux. If you can't/don't want to do on native partition do it on virtual machine. You can also try shell providers for that. Many provide them free of cost for learning purposes.
I Think that you did not get the question of the thread starter.He is looking for a good webhost.99.9% Paid host will auto install scripts like wordpress,phpbb3 etc.Even if they dont provide, it is very easy to install provided that you follow the precise instructions given in the manuals provided by them.
Also I forgot to mention that OutpowerHosting Tech Support is Superb.If you face any problems installing any script you can ask them.That is why I insist to get outpowerhosting.:)

Gursimran

WebDev :)
I don't agree with Sukhdeep Singh. Cpanel is costly.....so the people like who can not afford that much use Lxadmin and others on their VPS or Dedicated Servers. If you are reselling ur webspace... then u must have cpanel. All amateur guys like cpanel becuase it is too easy like google....

I am not using cpanel on my VPS because it put extra load on server. Lxadmin is light weight. But there are a lot of bugs in it. :(

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I am not using cpanel on my VPS because it put extra load on server. Lxadmin is light weight. But there are a lot of bugs in it. :(

Then you must be knowing cPanel has just raised prices for their Licenses for their Partner NOC recently.....Just because they can do it...They have monopoly in the market.

Lxadmin has been in market since just 2 years and see the pace of development I know it is buggy but yes.....they fix it soon if you contact Ligesh on their Paid Support. cPanel is not easy, it is just people are used to it ONLY ;)

That makes cPanel costly then other panels is their Monopoly in the Market. :)
Half of the new signups take cPanel as "control panel"...without knowing it is actually name of one of the control panels to mange hosting

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Exactly, The way windows has a monopoly, similar way cPanel has a Monopoly. And btw I think we should stop fighting against Control Panels and help the thread starter to get a Good Hosting for him..:)

So Anurag_panda, Have u made any decision of webhost?
I highly recommend you Outpowerhosting which will give u hosting for a cheap price.

Last edited:

golchha21

Right off the assembly line
Host your own website for just Rs 1000 p.a
  • Max Domain :: 1 [Additional Rs.500]
  • Quota :: 100000MB
  • Bandwidth :: 1000000MB
  • Max FTP Accounts :: 10
  • Max Email Accounts :: 100
  • Max Email Lists :: 10
  • Max Databases :: 50
  • Max Sub Domains :: 20