Wanted Weapons of Fate Demo out! (and full version too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah looks like a goofy ass timing but, the demo of this game is out exactly on the day the full version is released. Folks who want to try the demo out can do so at:

PC Games, Game Downloads, Demos, Patches, HD Trailers, Mods and News - Big Download

Sreenshots from full version (from another forum):

*img17.imageshack.us/img17/9579/wanted2009032419204817.th.jpg*img17.imageshack.us/img17/3507/wanted2009032419232787.th.jpg*img17.imageshack.us/img17/5536/wanted2009032419295093.th.jpg*img17.imageshack.us/img17/9065/wanted2009032419353354.th.jpg*img17.imageshack.us/img17/3950/wanted2009032419392548.th.jpg

Ready to bend bullets? :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
thaks for info... bro. Can you tell the minimum system requirements for this game.

And there is any review of this game.....?

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Here are the requirements:

System Requirements

o Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 / Windows Vista®
o Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel® Core 2 Duo E6540/AMD® equivalent or higher)
o Memory: 1 GB RAM
o Hard Disk Space: 5 GB Available HDD Space
o Video Card: DX9.0c Compatible graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support(NVIDIA® GeForce® 8 series/AMD® equivalent or higher)
o Sound Card: 16-bit Sound Card
o Control Support: Microsoft® X360 USB game pad preferred
o DirectX® Version: DX9 compliant sound card

GT Video Review: *trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/10098/t_wantedwf_vr_gt.mov

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Game is pretty decent.I've seen few gameplay videos and they dont look bad.
Has bullet curves(Which was in movie) and some timeshifting incorporated which will be fun.

Hopin' it to be a decent game.

Played the demo and it is way too short (for something that is around 870MB), repetitive and the game mechanics feel bit slow.The bullet curving isn't even half as interesting as in the movie.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I hated the movie but loved the game. Wish it was a bit longer though. 3-4 hours of gameplay is simply not acceptable.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Respect to that brother. :-D

Apart from that the movie is pretty much handicapped by it's poor CGI execution.

I don't remember much of the movie but one point I had like to ask is, why they went into an association with the Wanted comic series?
No relation with comic storyline in movie or later in the game.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
To be honest, I never knew there was a Wanted comic. It was only when the movie came out & I researched into it, the comic connection came out. I'm not sure what connection it has with the comic either, but the movie was not even passable as a half-decent pop-corn flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom