Wanted Samsung Galaxy S2 MotherBoard in Mum??Any other damage vl do just need motherboard to be ok

Radhesh Bhoot

Broken In
Hello Fellow Members,

I m living in Kandivali Mumbai,
would like to ask for help...my samsung galaxy s2 9100 model is dead and samsung service centre is asking 8K-10K for repair as the motherboard is damaged.
Now i wanted a samsung galaxy s2 9100 motherboard or other samsung galaxy s2 with other defects but motherboard should be fine.

If any one knows anyone dealing with mobile parts or repairing such cell then plz contact me on 9819098333 or radheshbhoot@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Radhesh Bhoot

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: Wanted Samsung Galaxy S2 MotherBoard in Mum??Any other damage vl do just need motherboard to be

Hello Fellow Members,

I m living in Kandivali Mumbai,
would like to ask for help...my samsung galaxy s2 9100 model is dead and samsung service centre is asking 8K-10K for repair as the motherboard is damaged.
Now i wanted a samsung galaxy s2 9100 motherboard or other samsung galaxy s2 with other defects but motherboard should be fine.

If any one knows anyone dealing with mobile parts or repairing such cell then plz contact me on 9819098333 or radheshbhoot@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Radhesh Bhoot

Please remove your phone number and mail-id as it is the forum rules. Just ask the forum members to PM you.OK.

Top Bottom