Wanted Post-Budget Prices (Nokia)

Which 1 shuld i opt for???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Well i'ud lik 2 buy nok 6600/6630...
wanna kno the post-budget prices of both of 'em.
(kolkata)
thankin in advance.
any suggestion for ne othr smartfone is alwayz welcum (6k-11k).
{MUZIC IS NOT A PRIME FACTOR... I JUS WANNA XPERIMENT WITH NU SW}

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
diz aint wat i'ws xpectin... man!... sum1 pls reply... i really need ur help!!! itz urgent!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
MUZIC IS NOT A PRIME FACTOR... I JUS WANNA XPERIMENT WITH NU SW
You answered ur self

Take Nokia ..

& model depends how much you can spend .. 6k-11k is very wide range

tuxfan

Technomancer
Nokia 6630 and 6681 are nice. If you can stretch your budget a bit, go for any one of them, more preferably 6630 which is under 13K now. However, if you are firm on your budget, take 6600.

sanzay

Broken In
Well if you had already made the decision to go for a Nokia cell there was no point in initiating a poll.

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
there was... though i aint a die hard se fan but still takin advice b4 i buy is nuthin wrong...

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
i dun think dat it ws misleadin.... gettin da pricelist was the prime motive... and the buyin descission is secondary... dat wasnt for wat i started diz topic...

well i checked out a shop mear my house... it sayz dat nokia 6600 comez fr abt 9450 and if u want xtra sw then u'll hav 2 pay 'em 400 bucks extra.... when i askd abt pst-bdgt price then the prsn with a cruel glow in his face infrmd me that prices r soon 2 hike up... and therez nuthin such as pst-budgt price... more ovr he told me that may b othrs r chargin less bcuz the sales pack on 6600 comes in 2 variantz... 1 with 32 mb mmc and the othr 1 with 64mb mmc.... pls verify if wat all he said is true on not... :? :?: :!:

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
akuCRACKER said:
i dun think dat it ws misleadin.... gettin da pricelist was the prime motive... and the buyin descission is secondary... dat wasnt for wat i started diz topic...

well i checked out a shop mear my house... it sayz dat nokia 6600 comez fr abt 9450 and if u want xtra sw then u'll hav 2 pay 'em 400 bucks extra.... when i askd abt pst-bdgt price then the prsn with a cruel glow in his face infrmd me that prices r soon 2 hike up... and therez nuthin such as pst-budgt price... more ovr he told me that may b othrs r chargin less bcuz the sales pack on 6600 comes in 2 variantz... 1 with 32 mb mmc and the othr 1 with 64mb mmc.... pls verify if wat all he said is true on not... :? :?: :!:
well the tax on mobiles are not hiked so prices goona shot up...this statement seems to be false.
Cant confirm abt 64 mb mmc. It can be but isnt likely coz higher end models such as 3230 still comes with 32 mb mmc.
And the price diff of Rs 200-300 is always possible coz the difference in local taxes. Send an e mail to nokia through nokia.co.in and they will answer ur query promptly as they did in my case.
Lastly why are y going for 6600????? its slow,bulky and outdated now.

Another news.> 6630 costs only 11495 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom