Want your phone to be Iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyfei

Right off the assembly line
All people who wants their phone being Iphone without paying much money? Here is the good solution for you to make dream come true. Please try to enjoy Morange application on your phone.

Morange has attractive-appearance,it's ease of use and reliablity and adaptability and interoperability. Its high performance would give you surprise.

Please take a try if your mobile phone supports JAVA MIDP2.0 and enabled GRPS/3G, Heap size over than 400K for per application.
You can download it from wap.morange.com to enjoy push email,push rss,IM, remote access, PIM, Motalk(international call), MoSMS(international SMS) etc.

Nokia series and Sony Ericsson Series would be recommended.

din

Tribal Boy
@azzu

Sorry, actually I wrote a long reply. But re-reading my own post made me think that it may sound like offending / immature. So I thought I will delete my post but couldn't ! (theres no such option may be ? :( ) . So I edited the post and kept only the dots (it didn't allow me to leave it blank too lol) !!

azzu

AJJU
actually same thing happend to mee too
and after when i tried to creat a thread in T want in bazaaar section it didnt create any thing

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Please man, dont think that such silly apps will make our phones like iphone! We already have much better apps, which should be needed by iphone to make them like ours!!

OP
J

judyfei

Suggest everyone to see *www.getjar.com/software/Java/All/Search/morange. It's the popular website to get all excellent mobile applications. Hope you will enjoy using them on getjar. We dont lie.

alsiladka said:
Please man, dont think that such silly apps will make our phones like iphone! We already have much better apps, which should be needed by iphone to make them like ours!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
din said:
@azzu

Sorry, actually I wrote a long reply. But re-reading my own post made me think that it may sound like offending / immature. So I thought I will delete my post but couldn't ! (theres no such option may be ? :( ) . So I edited the post and kept only the dots (it didn't allow me to leave it blank too lol) !!
You can delete posts, actually. Hit the 'Edit' button and then, a 'Delete' button will appear. :)

choudang

Padawan
go to morange.com from PC and and select Download via SMS link. it will send you the link ............... thats all.... no need to search in third party sites.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
din said:
you can delete your posts
by Edit>Delete>Delete this msg>delete this message

din said:
^^^

I am really getting old :(

Never noticed that. Thank you man.
read *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/faq & you will be young again:p

Last edited:
OP
J

judyfei

new feature of supporting hotmail and yahoo mail will be delivered very soon.
that's the unique service provided by Morange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom