Want to track mobile phone, can pay unlimited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinav

Journeyman
Well, I am looking for a mobile tracking software which can be any whether a russian or something.

My main purpose will be to listen to voice recording of outgoing and incoming calls. From a particular SIM Cellular Phone no.

My friend runs a call center and we want to track one of our suspected staff.

Lets see is there any such solution.

Just want a discussion, and dont want any illegal links to any software since it will be against the rule I guess :p

Do comment.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
One thing to note is that you can listen to some cellular conversations with a police scanner..... But the conversations you can hear are only from analog cellular phones and not too many people use those today..... now days Everyone has digital cellular phones.....

Now these Scanners are availabe as Wireless comunication devices, Indian GOV and Department of Defence will b very angry once they find out u are running one :p without licence :lol: and getting one licence is tougher than getting a gov job :p

Now these Digital Phones uses encrypted connections... so one would need a divice to trap the frequency, then a computer with rigt software to decrypt it...

As far as I know it can be done with right budget, but in India u will ve violationg Privacy ACT and Intelectuall Property act, and some Corporate ACTs of the Network u are trapping... So 1st consult ur Lawyers :lol:

To do these, u will need pro help, and these guys do that, *www.iiiweb.net/go/contact get in touch with them with a right budget to see if they can help or not !!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
prove that the guy u r tracking is a terrorist and then go to the Govt tell em monitor his calls they will do it :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Intel_Gigacore said:
is not illegal? its a crime

Not allways, as u as company owner can always have rule in ur compound that employye should not use external comunication as if used that can or will be monitored... :lol:

get a gov approval and u are now legally allowed to trap !!!

:lol:

iMav said:
prove that the guy u r tracking is a terrorist and then go to the Govt tell em monitor his calls they will do it

Come on... leave the jokes :lol: help that guy suggest some practical possibilites naa !!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom