Want to Purcahse android mobile under 10k-15k

rakesh_karki

Right off the assembly line
Hi !

I want to purchase android mobile under 10k-15k, choice between Samsung Quattro & Micromax Magnus. Pls. guide me which one is good. I want good display, good performance speed for internet as well as games & long durablity. Having doubt about micormax durablity. if there are another option pls. let me know.

Rakesh Karki

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
You just missed an offer on Flipkart for Xolo Q700 for 8.4k.

I ordered 2 myself :D

AFAIK, people say not to go for Samsung under 15k. And MMX, well its MMX. I'l suggest you the same which I've been suggested earlier.

Xolo Q800 / Huawei Ascend P1 / Xperia M.

Out of the lot, P1 has good gaming reviews.

sushovan

In the zone
No one in this forum will recommend Quattro(yes, its that bad!).

Get Huawei Ascend P1 if you can (rhymes nicely :p)

Well, don't go for micromax if you want durability.. you never know when there can be a screw up with the phone.. the Xperia M is good

Goodwill of samsung is pretty good in market but one issue in samsung smartphone is it gets hang. And micromax is not a good for after sell service. Choose other phones dear, I don't like to give u any wrong suggetion.

ashs1

Padawan
i'd suggest you either go for xolo Q700 or xperia M or L..if you can wait for some time, the awesome Moto G will be releasing in india soon !!!

ankush28

Bazinga
Just kick all of them and grab Motorola Moto G.
It will launch in india early jan 2014(with 4.4kitkat preloaded, 1.2GHz quadcore, 1GB ram, 5MP camera, 720x1280 326ppi)

all reviews are looking good... and phone is kickass
cons:-
slightly low powered camera
no expandable menory max 16GB version(BUT device supports OTG so you can use Pen drive or SD with card reader)

motobuntu

Journeyman
You can also look at Gionee Elife E3.
Amazing device at this price, not faced a single issue in last 6 months.

Just kick all of them and grab Motorola Moto G.
It will launch in india early jan 2014(with 4.4kitkat preloaded, 1.2GHz quadcore, 1GB ram, 5MP camera, 720x1280 326ppi)

all reviews are looking good... and phone is kickass
cons:-
slightly low powered camera
no expandable menory max 16GB version(BUT device supports OTG so you can use Pen drive or SD with card reader)

Yeah Motorola Moto G is also good. I read an article online best cell phones coming soon.

aroraanant

Explorer
I got my Bhabhi a HTC Desire X for 11.5k few weeks back and she loves, I couldn't find anything better than that at that price.
I think you should also give it a try.
But I don't think it is for hardcore users.

Otherwsie the phone is durable, looks good and has a quite a good display too. But in performance it is ok for a normal user.

Remember: Micromax phones are not durable and also their performance is not good.

I got my Bhabhi a HTC Desire X for 11.5k few weeks back and she loves, I couldn't find anything better than that at that price.
I think you should also give it a try.
But I don't think it is for hardcore users.

Otherwsie the phone is durable, looks good and has a quite a good display too. But in performance it is ok for a normal user.

Remember: Micromax phones are not durable and also their performance is not good.

For 15k, Xperia M dual & Xperia L are much better phones overall as compared to Desire X

Found this Lenovo phone for 15k. Good one but you must install custom ROM for android upgradation
Lenovo K860 Price in India - Buy Lenovo K860 Black 8 GB Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

sushovan

In the zone
For 15k, Xperia M dual & Xperia L are much better phones overall as compared to Desire X

Found this Lenovo phone for 15k. Good one but you must install custom ROM for android upgradation
Lenovo K860 Price in India - Buy Lenovo K860 Black 8 GB Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

Man.. you have found a hidden gem :cool: From the specs alone its better than every other phone below 20K on the hardware front.. but Theres only some chinese ROMs and a faulty CM10 for this beast so far :(

ankush28

Bazinga
Wait for Moto G
For storage expansion you can use USB otg with small mSD reader like Meenova(its extremely small and looking cool)...
If you compare performence, screen display and battery (everything except limited storage) Moto G wins

ankush28

Bazinga
I would like to suggest Karbonn Titanium s7 at 15k with FHD and 16gb + 1gb RAM...vfm

Aap achaar daloge FHD display ka jab phone 6-8 month main parlok chal dega...
No offence
Dont go with crap phones when you are able to get some good ones.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wait for Moto G
For storage expansion you can use USB otg with small mSD reader like Meenova(its extremely small and looking cool)...
If you compare performence, screen display and battery (everything except limited storage) Moto G wins

Motorola does not have any real presence in India AFAIK.

Top Bottom