Want to get some games...

Piyushgenwa

Broken In
Hey guys I need to buy some games for my PC . After my upgrade I think I will be able to run most games (I ran Crysis 3 ...wt more!!) . Preference is fps . Any other will also work . But please no RPG like Skyrim or Diablo . Help me out . Thanks .

PC CONFIG-
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz
Ram - 2.00 GB
Graphics - Internal - Intel HD 2000 783MB
External - NVIDIA Ge Force 610 2GB
Monitor - 1366x768

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Hey guys I need to buy some games for my PC . After my upgrade I think I will be able to run most games (I ran Crysis 3 ...wt more!!) . Preference is fps . Any other will also work . But please no RPG like Skyrim or Diablo . Help me out . Thanks .

PC CONFIG-
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz
Ram - 2.00 GB
Graphics - Internal - Intel HD 2000 783MB
External - NVIDIA Ge Force 610 2GB
Monitor - 1366x768

Do we look like fools to you?

Your GPU is too weak to run C3

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Crysis 3 might run but itll be a slideshow
Get a decent card like GTX 650 Ti and you will run games in all their graphics glory
PS: we got the exact same processor

to answer your question,
Try Hitman 4, Half life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal 2, CoD 4, etc

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
No need to be so rude.

The game will indeed work with that GPU on the lowest settings. 15-20FPS usually at that resolution, but it will work.

@OP will you play single player or will you play multiplayer?

Multiplayer: A recent game that will run smoothest on you system is probably Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
bit on harsh side bro.

@op

try portal series, team fortress 2, left for dead series, killing floor, cs series.

non- fps: trackmania, bastion, limbo, altitude.

for newer games you may have to lower your resolution and in game graphic settings to get playable fps.
btw are you planning to upgrade or already did?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What types of games do you like? You should play Mafia II, NFSMW2012(low settings), Borderlands 2, Crysis 2.

the1337est

Hardcore Gamer
You need to upgrade your RAM (4GB is a bare minimum) and GPU to play games like Crysis 3 with decent frame rates. Which PSU do you have?

OP
P

Piyushgenwa

Broken In

Hey there don't be so rude. What's the actual problem

No need to be so rude.

The game will indeed work with that GPU on the lowest settings. 15-20FPS usually at that resolution, but it will work.

@OP will you play single player or will you play multiplayer?

Multiplayer: A recent game that will run smoothest on you system is probably Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

I will prefer both SP nd MP . And thank you for your 'KIND' advice....

bit on harsh side bro.

@op

try portal series, team fortress 2, left for dead series, killing floor, cs series.

non- fps: trackmania, bastion, limbo, altitude.

for newer games you may have to lower your resolution and in game graphic settings to get playable fps.
btw are you planning to upgrade or already did?

Thank you for your KIND advice. I have just upgraded my PC. Well and I am ready to lower some settings so if there are more games then please tell....

What types of games do you like? You should play Mafia II, NFSMW2012(low settings), Borderlands 2, Crysis 2.

I mainly like fps and racing games. Of these I already have NFSMW and Crysis 2 and I have Borderlands 1. Anyways thanks for the KIND advice

flyingcow

Shibe
You can get any latest game from the COD series, as you said you like FPS and it doesnt require much GPU power :)

Cilus

laborare est orare
CommanderShawnzer, there is no pint of being so rude and passing some sarcastic comments. You could have just pointed out that OP's GPU is weak to handle the demanding games.

OP
P

Piyushgenwa

Broken In
CommanderShawnzer, there is no pint of being so rude and passing some sarcastic comments. You could have just pointed out that OP's GPU is weak to handle the demanding games.

Thanks for that..!!

Your GPU is too weak to run C3

But I ran Crysis 3. Low graphics but I ran it.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
You need to get 2gb more RAM(atleast) and a better gpu mate. Your current gpu is very weak and 15-20 fps ruins the gaming experience. I realised it after I moved on from integrated graphics.

Get a better gpu(I hope you have a good psu, or you will need that too) and more RAM :)

As for FPS games, there are plenty. There are a huge number of fps games out there. Far Cry3 is one of the best ones to come out in recent times. Then there is battlefield, call of duty series; medal of honor series etc etc. :p
I would suggest you to try out Mass effect series as well. Its RPG+TPS,but its very satisfying and a spectacular game.

Top Bottom