Want to change the battrey

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys today my microtek 800va ups didn't take the load of my system. My sytem is automatically shutdown in cut off . I want to know that if it is possible to change the battery of my current ups if yes then I want to change them with the APC ups batteries,can anyone tell me where i can found them and what is the coast of those batteries .

Last edited:
OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
so , nobody have any suggestion about my problem. then guys can u tell me which UPS has been best suited for my configuration. suggest the UPS with their price.budget is no prob for me . give me the best UPS suggestion.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
thank god i found 1 rply in this post . at least a newcomer has the guts to rply me but the gods of this THF doesn't reply once in my situation. thanks sam1 for ur reply can u tell where r u live and where u got this one.

Last edited:

sam1

Journeyman
i got it from md computers, kolkata. see this link

UPS - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hmm. Weird it didn't take the load. I have i5-2500k + HD 6950 2Gb running off an 800 VA inverter. TV, Lights etc. are also connected to the same. It has taken the load pretty well.

Were you gaming by any chance?

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Yes ICO it doesn't take the load may be the batteries are faulty . I change them today with the Exide batteries :mrgreen: . Now see what happen tomorrow because today they will take time for charge maybe the charging time will be 24 hours .

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
First: It does not take guts to reply a thread. People has to have relevant info b4 they could reply.

Second: I'm searching for a shop at my locality for changing my APC UPS battery. Everyone refused to do so. I think I need to buy a new UPS if I can't find someone to replace it.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
My dear rithwick 2 days are more than enough to give a solution to others .If i post a matter of any another part of my gear or the software part then everyone is get into this post and reply one by one . u first just check my posting dates.

Last edited:

casual_gamer

In the zone
what is your new exide battery capacity? for 600va i use 7ah, so i guess your ups uses 8ah battery, am i right? how much did you pay? did you buy the Exide powersafe SBS or just the Exide powersafe? don't ask me the difference, i don't know. i read here that APC uses powersafe SBS.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude...people here voluntarily reply to posts. We are not paid by Digit to reply to posts of every user hence not bound to do so.

May be users here had not had faced such issues or if faced solved it in some way which they are not willing to tell or simply they did not want to reply to the thread.

Have patience and have faith. At the end of the day, try to find a solution yourself.

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
casual_gamer i purchased two Exide power safe batteries 7 & half amphre with 12 volts . i get them in 1100 bucks.

Last edited:
OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Yes C.G this the current price of batteries now . Today i purchase them from a battery shop .

Tomorrow After changing the batteries .Today now it takes the full load with capacity even in cut off it takes load .

OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Right now i didn't check this C.G because i don't want to harm my gear. when i played bulletstrom today a slight power cut has been occurred two times but it take the full load of my gear. After two or three days later I am capable to tell u the time duration that how much Time it takes load.

Last edited:
OP
DARK KNIGHT

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Casual Gamer it gave approx 15 to 17 min of backup. Today i checked it when i played wolverine -x men origins

maximum to maximum it can take 20 minutes load only.

casual_gamer

In the zone
great backup for your config. can you confirm if your battery is Exide powersafe chloride or just Exide powersafe.

i've given my Exide powersafe for replacement 1 month back, they are saying no stock in bangalore. the vendor instead offered me Exide powersafe chloride which i think is 250 rs cheaper. you are getting good backup plus paid cheap price for battery, so want to confirm if yours is the chloride version.

meiji_singh

Right off the assembly line
Why do you have to type like this? I just got a headache trying to read this thread.

Please use bold letters wisely for newbies like me, who would like to gain from your valuable experience.

PS: Thread title has a typo. It should be battery, not battrey. Peace.

Top Bottom