Want to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

khin007

Journeyman
Want to buy mobile review written

hi guys,

I want to buy uniquely written reviews of nokia mobile phones. The review should be long enough . i can pay Rs : 50 per review .

the reviews should be unique. you are not allowded to copy from anywhere. I will check with a software before accepting reviews(copyscape.com) .

I can pay you by cheque. If anyone interesed PM me back with your sample nokia mobile review. The each review should attach an image .

also you should give the right to use it in my own will .

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
i can pay Rs : 50 per review .I can pay you by cheque
Do you even bother to work out the economics. !
To cash 50 rs outstation check ,it takes another 30 Rs as in charges.
And 50 Rs ...for a review ...
This isnt 1 st April or this is 2007 if somehow you where transpoded from 1800 Era.
Welcome to the earth mate.

OP
K

khin007

Journeyman
guys i need 25 reviews . i can pay up to rs 100 . so ~2500 deal .

PM send to pathiks.

if anyone else interested let me know.

also will pay +30 your cheque charges

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I don't think anyone is going to do this. Rs. 100 per review is as good as free, if not worse.

(And please don't PM me or anything. Just because I've posted here does not mean I'm interested.)

I am not being rude, by the way. Just frank.

piyushp_20

Geekologist
what the hell is this, cant u write the reviews yourself or get it done by any of your frnds instead of telling the digitians to write it for u and just for a mere 50 bucks each (or even 100).

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Now he is directing people over here..
I clicked on some of the click he made in a new Post and he just wrote ", you have got to see this link",and it opened here and directed me to this rubbish trash.
Oh Man get a life !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom