Want to buy PSP. Please guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roni roxy

Broken In
i m gonna buy a sony psp. can you help this layman regarding its diff aspects like price , performance etc

Tiger

Bot
all edition have same capability.. I would suggest you to get the slim version because it have longer battery life

Pathik

Google Bot
The slim has more or less the same battery life. Cos it has a less powerful battery. However it has more ram and the Phat is ancient now. So go Slim!

Hrithan2020

In the zone
PSP Slim unless u get phat one for substantially lesser price(5.5K vs 8K) coz slim would load faster there being twice the amount of ram(64 vs 32) when umd cache is enabled.Yeah the battery life should be on par with Phat,if not greater.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
psp is a gr8 gadget .. i wish it had a phone built in .. hehehe
Go for the PSP, if you buy from Sony .. you will get the PSP 2.0 = PSP Lite and Slim

ya slim is better, the efficiency is improved but they have reduced the battery size, so as a result the same back time.
ram is double, with some extra tweaks, but overall its same. a better package now.

the only problem is the UMDs are quiet expensive.

if you buy a gray market product or change the firmware of the original psp .. the warranty is void./:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom