Want to buy Non-Reference AMD Graphic Card

spitfire7

Right off the assembly line
I live in chennai. Where can i get the SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 7970 OC 3GB Dual-X or any other non-reference 7970? And what would the price be?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Theitdepot - Contact Us
or
deltapage.com => Contact

if you are ready to buy from orther online shops then more options are available.

OP
S

spitfire7

Theitdepot - Contact Us
or
deltapage.com => Contact

if you are ready to buy from orther online shops then more options are available.

Thank you for commenting. I can buy online. Please tell me the sites which sells it.

jaysatish

I think, therefore I am.
www.hardwire.in
You can speak to the owner directly. I purchased some things from here, no hassles at all.

Just a word of caution; if you're buying from IT Depot, I recommend that you go to their showrooms in person as you live in Chennai.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ get this ;-)

Theitdepot - Asus Radeon HD7970 3GB DDR5 ATI PCI E Graphics Card (HD7970-DC2T-3GD5)

OP
S

spitfire7

^^ get this ;-)

Theitdepot - Asus Radeon HD7970 3GB DDR5 ATI PCI E Graphics Card (HD7970-DC2T-3GD5)

I got to know that the ASUS Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II seems to have a lot of issues...

www.hardwire.in
You can speak to the owner directly. I purchased some things from here, no hassles at all.

Just a word of caution; if you're buying from IT Depot, I recommend that you go to their showrooms in person as you live in Chennai.

They have this card for Rs 37,900. Though it is quiet expensive i will cross check with other sources. Thank you :)

EDIT: Contacted Delta Peripherals and they are selling it for Rs 39,700 (On Order 4-5 Days) :(

Last edited:

jaysatish

I think, therefore I am.
They have this card for Rs 37,900. Though it is quiet expensive i will cross check with other sources. Thank you :)

EDIT: Contacted Delta Peripherals and they are selling it for Rs 39,700 (On Order 4-5 Days) :(

Some of the non-reference 7970s take the space for 3 slots in your mobo. Some of them have good coolers but they end up dumping most of the heat directly into your chassis. You might want to check these things before you place your orders.

If you didn't specifically ask for an AMD card, you have a couple better options on the nVidia side.

Cheers. :)

OP
S

spitfire7

Some of the non-reference 7970s take the space for 3 slots in your mobo. Some of them have good coolers but they end up dumping most of the heat directly into your chassis. You might want to check these things before you place your orders.

If you didn't specifically ask for an AMD card, you have a couple better options on the nVidia side.

Cheers. :)

True that! Well the reason i want to buy the 7970 is because of its better compute performance than nvidia. If i fail to purchase one which i think i will at this moment then i will settle down for an ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP and hopefully it should be available easily in the market.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ what about this one ;-)
Gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD Price - Buy Gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD Price in India, Best Prices n Review

Top Bottom