Want to buy new mobile ....under 32 k , please suggest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Guys don't attack each other. Let each parties prove their point. Their knowledge is thus put forth in front of the world

[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] could you prove Motorola manufacturing their own amoled displays?

i would even agree if any member backs you up on this theory

- - - Updated - - -

You have many amoled devices at home... That's great.... Do you know about amoled screen burn in?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Guys don't attack each other. Let each parties prove their point. Their knowledge is thus put forth in front of the world

[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] could you prove Motorola manufacturing their own amoled displays?

i would even agree if any member backs you up on this theory

- - - Updated - - -

You have many amoled devices at home... That's great.... Do you know about amoled screen burn in?

amoled screen burn in is rare,its happened to one of my tabs once
i never said motorola makes its own amoleds,i said samsung and moto amoleds are different

Samsung Display CEO: Other OEMs are not licensing our Super AMOLED technology | SamMobile
Samsung Display isn't able to sell Super AMOLED tech to anyone but Samsung
Motorola Engineer Defends Moto X: Jabs at Samsung’s “Not True 1080p” Display, Calls HTC’s LCD Inferior to AMOLED, and More | Droid Life
^^posted these to prove that samsung hasnt made amoleds for other companies
im aware it makes parts for apples iphone and ipad and a few other products but those are LCD displays not amoleds

also i should add-my posts are my opinion and not everyone might agree with them(not at all a bad thing by any means,everyone has their preferences and thats a good thing)
i also wont be replying to eureka or whatever other names he is called because hes unable to have a discussion without name calling,respect of the poster and their opinions and attacks people personally for no valid reason,henceforth im gonna ignore him

eureka

Banned
There is not a single AMOLED panelled display out there which not made by Samsung. I have no idea about the Lumia lineup though.

Course Moto AMOLED displays and Samsung AMOLED displays are different, the former is third class, while the latter is excellent.

I really don't know how hard it is to check facts before making obscene statements!

A little from Anand,

In our saturation sweep, the new Moto X continues to be rather poor in its performance. While on Samsung phones it’s normal to see colors like this on the default display mode, there’s usually a mode that correctly constrains the display to sRGB which is the industry standard for displaying colors. There’s no such mode on the new Moto X, so the display significantly overshoots sRGB. This doesn’t bode well for the ColorChecker, which provides the most thorough look at color accuracy.

As predicted, the new Moto X does poorly in the ColorChecker. There’s really not much that the Moto X can accurately display in sRGB as just by pushing the gamut too far, even if there wasn’t saturation compression for some colors, the large gamut will cause distortion of all colors within the gamut triangle.

Unfortunately, it’s not clear where this lack of attention to color accuracy comes from. In discussions with Andrei it's clearly possible to calibrate the AMOLED panel from the GS4 quite accurately, and there's no real technical limitation for AMOLED to lack good calibration. However, judging by the relatively low peak brightness there are other issues as this could affect Motorola's performance in battery life tests. This seems to suggest that Motorola is unable to access the latest generation of AMOLED panels from Samsung Display.

This would be a rather startling thought, as it means that no matter what Motorola does to improve their implementation of Samsung’s AMOLED displays, they will always be behind the curve. If it becomes clear that Samsung’s AMOLED is the best display from a user-facing standpoint, every other OEM will face significant barriers in competition as they would be unable to access the latest generation AMOLED panels. The real solution here is for other display manufacturers such as LG, JDI, and AUO Optronics to catch up.

At any rate, the display of the new Moto X seems to be relatively poor compared to what we see in the Galaxy S5 LTE-A (and likely the Note 4), along with the iPhone 5s, Nexus 5, and One (M7). While it’s impossible to ignore the power advantage of AMOLED when implementing functions like Moto Display, the relatively low peak brightness and poor color accuracy are concerning.

Source: AnandTech | The New Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Review

The above is the Moto X 2014 display, which is improved over Moto X 2013. I hope that says enough about the predecessor's display quality :lol:

I can link at least a hundred articles, well don't have the time, and more importantly the interest.

If someone can really ignore my posts it will be like a big gift to me. Persons who could make self made up atrocious comments should ignore everyone.

:offtopic: by the way.

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
dude stop your bs hate
you didnt even see the links i posted,no one has licensed samsungs amoled displays yet apparently

also this is going majorly off topic and i dont want to discuss the obvious further

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Flame war? Why? No!

*secure.static.tumblr.com/5fbbb062f..._art_of_trolling_by_aliennextdoor-d576sns.jpg

I am sorry for feeding a troll.

Hence concluded that you can't have a civil discussion.

Locking this thread until further notice. No point trolling each other on a thread where OP haven't replied in a week after first post.

[MENTION=112116]rokey_4u[/MENTION]: PM me or any other mod, if you want this thread to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom