Want to buy new laptop within 35k

suvajit

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
30k-35k max

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
No preference

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
office works, watching hd movies,gaming at mid-high settings (games like BF3, mafia II, cod...etc)

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
1366*768

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
local purchase mainly. also open to online purchase if not available locally.

read some good reviews:razz: about the recently launched HP G6-2500AX. can i go for it?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yup, that's a very good budget GAMING lappy under 40k. Go for it.
Try locally, you might get it for 32k, flipkart charges aroud 33.5k for it.

OP
suvajit

suvajit

Broken In
also check HP G6 2102TX as well as 2103TX. But priced at 34.5-35k

I think I should go for g6-2500ax considering the dual graphics advantage.....
one question....the windows 7 home basic is pre installed(no original cd/dvd) and only 1 partition is there......how can i install windows fresh if i want to repartition....where do i get the serial number for genuine windows verification?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I think I should go for g6-2500ax considering the dual graphics advantage.....

dual graphics doesn't always increase FPS and actually hampers game forcing some to run at lower FPS. But dual graphics has a big advantage. In case you want to game on the battery, turn off the discrete GPU and 7640M will run game and that way you can game for much longer while keeping your lap cool. HD3000 on the other laptops can't even match HD7640.

And 7670M will kick in once you put the laptop on power.

where do i get the serial number for genuine windows verification?

check at the bottom of the laptop.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
If possible please post your review. My bro is also considering to buy a laptop. So I sugested him this one. His budget is 30k. Can be extended upto 2k - 3k more for VFM Product.

So your review will really help me deciding about the product.

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^ Why dont you go through this thread. There are plenty of reviews and discussion over here.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
already 2 reviews exist of the same lappy: HP Pavilion G6 2005AX Review and Benchmarks & My review of HP G6-2005AX laptop having AMD A8-4500M Trinity processor..

and the best part, 19 TDF members already own this laptop. Even our beloved mobile LG optimus One didn't get so much love :grin:

Top Bottom