Want to buy MacBook pro a- Bangalore

Spark

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,
I want to buy a MacBook pro as a gift. Can anyone here help me out with the good configurations, where to buy in Bangalore and what things must be considered before buying the MacBook pro laptop.

I prefer Macbook pro 13". I'm not very much into hardware's and I do not much about all those things. Can anyone here help me out? Also, will the Premium Allple store provide finance options?

aroraanant

Explorer
Apple stores don't offer finance option, that was a story of around a year back , enquire again if they offer it now.
You can get the best price for Macbook pro at ebay which is around 5-7k cheaper.
At Apple store you will get it for around 65-66k after education discount

OP
S

Spark

My budget would be 70K with finance option.
I need to check with Apple store if they would provide finance option now. I doubt it though.
What about Croma or Reliance digital?

aroraanant

Explorer
Chroma, reliance digital, vijay sales etc provide finance option.
BTW if you get it from ebay, you get it for under 60 and if you own a credit card then you can pay in 3 installments with any charge(0%).

OP
S

Spark

Thanks all..
Apple has launched new Mac Book pro with Retina Display. May be I should wait until it launches in India. When I called iStore, he said it may take another month to launch in India.

aroraanant

Explorer
The one which has got a retina display is a 15" model which costs 2100 US$, so it will cost above 1,20,000 when it comes to India.

So I think it would not fall in your budget

Top Bottom