want to buy ipod touch and xbox360! please clear doubts

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
i am planning to buy an ipod touch and xbox 360.

i have few doubts

xbox 360:
i want a hacked xbox so that i can play game backups.

dealer says he can get me a 4GB xbox [i think its slim but he has no clue about it]

already hacked for 16k

1. should i ask him to order a fat old xbox? is there any good hack for slim version?
2. is there any hack for slim xbox? or shopkeeper is n00b ?

3. should i wait for 2 months.

ipod touch : 8GB version selling @ 14k

1. what is price if 8GB touch?

2. How can i identify 4G ipod touch from 2 and 3G?

can anyone show me realease dates of different generations so that i can find out its generation with its manufacture date?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
u can easily see the differnce b/w ipod touch 4g and oders...
4G has front camera for face time and oder dnt have dat..

is dis much differnce okk to identify?

OP
happy17292

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
@gollum : whatever,

@pulkit : so 3G and 2G model dont have front cam?

what about package? they come in sealed boxes or opened boxes?

can u provide launch dates?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
no buddy both 2G and 3G dnt have frnt facing camera.. AFAIK
yeah launch dates are
2g: September 9, 2008
3g :September 9, 2009
4g :September 8, 2010

OP
happy17292

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
ok i will buy it on 3rd dec.

i want xbox 360 too. in my city only playstation is available. no xboxes. i found a dealer and he can take my order and get me a xbox from lucknow. he says he can get me a 60GB xbox pro @ 17k.

should i buy it?

i have read that xboxes with 12.1A on 12V rail have 65nm chips so less chance of RROD.

will that xbox pro 60GB have 12.1A ?

i cant find myself since he will bring it only if i order.

pauldmps

Banned
A 60 GB Xbox ???:???: I've never heard on it. The Microsoft Store site lists only 250GB & 4GB models at a price of Rs. 21,990 & Rs. 14,990 respectively. So it will be wise to buy one of them.

Hacking an XBOX 360 depends on the brand of Optical Drive fitted in the device. For certain brands (as far as I know, Samsung & Sony), hacked firmware is available. For Philips drive, no hacked firmware is available now (I just read all of these somewhere).

Also Kinect bundled XBOX is now available on Microsoft site.

See here:
Xbox 360 Console

Goten

Banned
I guess ur queries have been answered.

Go for Xbox hacked one.....Cannot be sure of any prices brother.

Peace~~~!

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
yes better get a PS3 and also don't get an 8GB iPod Touch 4th Gen. You get only 6.5GB on it and its not sufficient for HD Recording and HD Apps.

I myself own an iPod Touch 4th Gen 64GB, so PM me if any help req.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
ipod touch: if you wait a bit, then wait and get 32Gb ipod touch4 atleast. 8Gb means that you will spend more time sorting and clearing space. 32Gig costs around 18k right now and should drop to 15k in a month (probably).

identify: Look for the tiny dot at the top which is front facing camera. (*www.sizlopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ipod-touch4.jpg)

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
very easy way to identify is, check the screen sticker and if u see "Facetime" icon its 4th Gen.

4th gen box comes with rounded corners while other Gen have boxed corners.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
if you buy a hacked xbox 360 slim you have no warranty and I would recommend getting one with a warranty as my friend has sent his Xbox 360 s many times to microsoft because of the problems that occur!
Personally i would recommend a PS3 as if you hack it you donot lose any warranty(Google ps3key and psfreedom) and the graphics are just amazing!!
Get the iPod touch 4g 32 gigs!!
Its just awesome!! I have it and gaming on it is awesome!!
ALthough the quality of camera sucks indoors it is excellent outdoors!!

Top Bottom