Want to buy headphones with mic for PC: Under Rs.1,000

ritwiksondhi

Journeyman
My brilliant Mosarbaer MB530 finally gave up after 2 years(I broke the wire). Now I want new headphones with mic, my budget is maximum Rs.1000. Please suggest some good headphones.
Please don't mention Sennheiser HD 180, already wasted my money on it.

clickclick

Journeyman
buy logitech h150. Its very good. i am currently using logitech clear chat since a year and believe me its very good. the sound, the bass, the mic, everything is superb. what i am using is discontinued, but the h150 is new and much better than mine.

u could also consider Lenovo P950

OP
R

ritwiksondhi

Journeyman
buy logitech h150. Its very good. i am currently using logitech clear chat since a year and believe me its very good. the sound, the bass, the mic, everything is superb. what i am using is discontinued, but the h150 is new and much better than mine.

u could also consider Lenovo P950
Hey Thanks for the reply.
I went through the headsets mentioned by you. The Logitech H150 has got very bad reviews as I read on logitech site only, the most common word used for it is garbage(no offense to you man).
The Lenevo P950 has got thumbs up for sound quality but many thumbs down for durability as many people have mentioned that these headphones crack with in 6 months(bad plastic may be).
I wish I could get another pair of the mosarbaer headphones I was using before, great sound, awesomely durable piece at a very low price.

clickclick

Journeyman
Hey Thanks for the reply.
I went through the headsets mentioned by you. The Logitech H150 has got very bad reviews as I read on logitech site only, the most common word used for it is garbage(no offense to you man).

no offense taken. i guess i am lucky that my logitech clear chat turned out to be good :p

philips shm1900 is okay but many complaint about the mic in that headset.

another headset which i would recommend is the iball music pulse headset. this one comes with mic on/off switch and also u can control the bass :p

check it out

OP
R

ritwiksondhi

Journeyman
Philips SHM1900 Headset

using this from past one & half year

decent sound quality
very durable
Hey thanks for replying

I own SHM2500 and as far as my experience goes this series works great on Television or audio devices with enough power, on a PC the volume is too low(for me) and its all because of insufficient power on the front panel of the cabinet. So no to SHM series.

no offense taken. i guess i am lucky that my logitech clear chat turned out to be good :p

philips shm1900 is okay but many complaint about the mic in that headset.

another headset which i would recommend is the iball music pulse headset. this one comes with mic on/off switch and also u can control the bass :p

check it out

The headset seems good on paer but I can't actually get reviews for it. I think if I won't be buying this one online, have to find a store that allows demo for this headset.

clickclick

Journeyman
Already read those reviews one says these headphones are uncomfortable and painful on ears. That's why I said I've to find them on some store and test them before buying.

See, whichever on the ear headphone/headset u buy, initially it will be a bit uncomfortable. When i bought the JBL Tempo on ear, they were uncomfortable too. But within a week they opened up, kind of got a little loose and are perfect and very comfortable now.

Top Bottom