want to buy all in one printer

dashang

Journeyman
hi guys i want to but ALL in ONE printer . (print, copy/xerox , scan) .
I have seen All the printer , my budget is 3500 to 5000 . I want to buy the best one . I have liked Epson Tx121 . Its scanner specs is 600 dpi ...is it good ?? or can u suggest any other printer? I have choosen epson coz its original cartridge is easily available in 250rs whereas canon and hp cost more than rs1000

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
I'll suggest check out the HP Deskjet 3515. It's priced at 5.5k.

Check out the printer specs here: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3515 e-All-in-One Printer (CZ279A) | HP® Caribbean

Gives out a 1200 DPI scan resolution which is higher than the 600 DPI offered by epson, though in both the cases it's more than enough for regular usage and IMO, HP's service support is better than that of Epson.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
if your concern is printing at low cost, you should probably look for colour laser printers. IMO, this printer is aimed at those who take a printout ocassionally. The epson cartridges you mentioned was ~250 each and for a full colour, you'll have to buy 4 of those (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black - CMYK).
Online Shopping India - Buy Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches & Other Products @ FlipKart

The economy Epson 91N cartridge has a capacity of ~170 and ~210 respectively for black and colour cartridges

while HP uses one black and one tri-colour cartridge.

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
yeah but HP catridges each cost rs.1000 approx

i need for black ink only ...m not lookg for color printouts

can u tell me 600dpi for scanner is good or not ? its for epson tx121

Top Bottom