Want to buy a NEW PSU

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what's the price of VP650 ??? Corsair GS600 has 3 yrs warranty and 5 yeras on TX650v2.

OP
nseries73

nseries73

Journeyman
budget 4.5k strictly

Its around 4500/- approx. It is also available on Flipkart. Here is the link: Antec VP650P 650 Watts PSU | Psu | Flipkart.com

But im not sure if corsair provides swap warranty as my cousin bought one corsair psu from aditya but had to face issues in getting it replaced. they told him to go to kaizen and he had a terrible experience in getting it replaced coz. they repaired the psu. so i dont think its not point who provides more years of warranty. its more about how good is the replacement terms.

I am also using Antec HCG620 and never faced any issue. prior to that i was using VP450 and got it replaced after 1.5 years:lol: so my money goes to Antec.

hey what is a swap warranty ??

Choice will totally depend on the budget.
Mention it please.

BUDGET 4.5K - 5K

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Try MD computers - close to Exide battery shop.

Its around 4500/- approx. It is also available on Flipkart. Here is the link: Antec VP650P 650 Watts PSU | Psu | Flipkart.com

But im not sure if corsair provides swap warranty as my cousin bought one corsair psu from aditya but had to face issues in getting it replaced. they told him to go to kaizen and he had a terrible experience in getting it replaced coz. they repaired the psu. so i dont think its not point who provides more years of warranty. its more about how good is the replacement terms.

I am also using Antec HCG620 and never faced any issue. prior to that i was using VP450 and got it replaced after 1.5 years:lol: so my money goes to Antec.

but so far I've heard/read that Corsair replaces faulty PSU units and who provides RMA service for Antec PSUs ??

hey what is a swap warranty ??

means you get a new/refurbished unit as replacement instead of a repaired one.

Top Bottom