Want to buy a mobile help needed :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00buddy

Right off the assembly line
Hii all,
I want to buy a mobile @ around 8k touchscreen preferred i liked Nokia 5230 but in most of the stores it is not available instead 5233. I have also recently seen Samsung s5620(though it costs more than 8k) it has quite nice features, i am confused, which one to buy please suggest one that u think is the best bang for buck, please suggest any other model that u think is better than those mentioned.
The most features that i would like to have in the mobile would be, good and responsive UI, a good quality music, good camera(at least fine) and 3G and Wi-Fi(preffered) ;) .
Thank you.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
if you go with XM you won't get a fine camera. Music quality will be good whereas s60v5 is a good OS but still not matured enough.

Get the Nokia 5233 out of the two, you won't regret.

sujoyp

Grand Master
ya go for 5233....
samsung one looks good but overall it wont have enough to keep u interested

OP
N

n00buddy

Right off the assembly line
Thank you all for you reply :) .
I have another question, I want to buy a mobile for myself(the above one was as a gift).
The mobile i want to buy has a budget of around 15k, the most important features are :
1)Good UI
2)Good WiFi and browsing experience.
3)3G support
4)Nice music and good camera.
5)Good battery Life.

Thank you.

red dragon

Master troll
I have never owned a samsung mobile myself,but samsung has made better symbian devices than nokia,my friend has a omnia HD,which is far better than n97.
At 15k you can get htc magic or tattoo or samsung spica,none of them are great though.If multimedia is your priority go for 5800,there are not much options mate!

hwsbh

Broken In
for under 8k, try and get your hands on 5230, its better than 5233, with 3g support and gps.
for 15k, u can also try E71....its not a multimedia phone but worth chking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom