Want to assemble a new gaming PC. (Maximum Rs. 65000) within a day.

sahil987

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

I'm starting from scratch with a budget of INR 65000 rupees. I currently reside in Mumbai, and I'm planning to buy the parts from Lamington Road as I've heard you get the best deals there. I would appreciate it if you take out a bit of your time and helped me with the list of components. I'm planning to get the most basic speakers. The keyboard as mouse as well. (Yes, I know this is a gaming setup, but a friend is providing the same).

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: Primary purpose would be gaming , Dota 2 and CS:Go, will be the primary games, but I will definitely play any games that are just released, would like the rig to support aforementioned games at 60fps.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: INR 65000, can extend to INR 70000 if it makes a big difference , but for the sake of conversation, lets say 65k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 primarily, unless anything above that is suggested. Nothing other than Windows though.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Not too much 500 GB would enough. though 1 TB+ doesn't hurt. (I know its not much, but no extensive hard drive usage required.)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, I will buy the monitor as well in the budget. No multiple monitor setup is needed. 22inch full HD monitor would be expected/more than enough for the budget.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None, as I say above, starting from scratch.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In a day, or 2 days maximum

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will buy all the components and assemble them myself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Andheri-east, Mumbai, India. I will buy the components from Lamington road, in Mumbai,india. Alternatively, the components that aren't available will be bought online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Last edited:

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Answer these qns: *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget - 70k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i5 444012,500
Motherboard
MSI H97 PC Mate6,500
MemoryKingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz3,200
Graphics CardZotac GTX 970 4GB DDR526,000
Power SupplySeasonic S12II 5204,800
CabinetCorsair SPEC-013,700
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD3,500
Monitor