Status
Not open for further replies.

himanshu parashar

Right off the assembly line
i have some problems can anyone solve
1. learn relationship in MS ACCESS
2. use of macro in msoffice
3. incoming & outgoing server of yahoo (want to use outlook express)
4. i have athlon 2400+ processor with gigabyte motherboard,128 MB RAM,80 GB Hard disk
problem is that my computer shows 96 MB RAM in BIOS, it use 32 MB RAM for onboard graphics display,in digit i read that if u don't play game then u can minimize this,how can i minimize this.
5. i want to create two table in ms access,i change data in first table and want to change data in second table automatically,how can i do.

vysakh

Padawan
you cant use outlook express for yahoo mail unless you are using the paid service. you can try yahoo pops

tuxfan

Technomancer
himanshu parashar said:
i have some problems can anyone solve
1. learn relationship in MS ACCESS
2. use of macro in msoffice
3. incoming & outgoing server of yahoo (want to use outlook express)
4. i have athlon 2400+ processor with gigabyte motherboard,128 MB RAM,80 GB Hard disk
problem is that my computer shows 96 MB RAM in BIOS, it use 32 MB RAM for onboard graphics display,in digit i read that if u don't play game then u can minimize this,how can i minimize this.
5. i want to create two table in ms access,i change data in first table and want to change data in second table automatically,how can i do.

1. Learn relationship in MS Access:
It depends on what you already know. Database structures require normalisation. Do you know what it is? Learn that and you will on the way learn about relationships.

2. Macro in MSOffice:
For this you need to know VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). Of course this is for advanced macros. Basic macros can directly be recorded in Office applications. Anyway, do you know VBA or VB?

3. Yahoo mail servers:
POP3 in Yahoo is not for free users. Go to *yahoopops.sourceforge.net, download YahooPOPs and follow the instructions in its help file. Its pretty simple and straightforward.

4. Memory for onboard graphics:
You can change this from BIOS. Press Del when the system starts. But be careful with the settings. If you make a mistake, you will have to face unexpected errors.

5. Auto-change data in 2nd table:
I don't think you can achieve this without code. But have a look at Queries. May be for your needs Queries could be sufficient. If it really is sufficient, then you will get what you want. Queries can be treated like table in code.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
For the First two questions, I suggest you go through the Help files of the applications involved ..it will give you much better idea and what we could give ...

rajesh

Journeyman
For Question No 5:

Use Triggers for this. Hmm, I dont whether they can be done in MS-Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom