Want an iPhone without AT&T, Wait till 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
krazyfrog said:
You people are going on about the lack of features in iPhone. But you guys are forgetting its an Apple product and Apple products don't need features to sell. They never did. Good looks and the Apple logo is all that it needs and and the iPhone has it in spades. Just look at the Shuffle. What does it have? Nothing! Still people buy it. Same people will buy the iPhone. People who like us don't care about the available (or missing) features. Or what the competition is offering. Its these people who will buyit
In other words, loyal macboys will buy this.

But yeah, Apple products sale just due to looks. Thats all they have.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
krazyfrog said:
You people are going on about the lack of features in iPhone. But you guys are forgetting its an Apple product and Apple products don't need features to sell. They never did. Good looks and the Apple logo is all that it needs and and the iPhone has it in spades. Just look at the Shuffle. What does it have? Nothing! Still people buy it. Same people will buy the iPhone. People who like us don't care about the available (or missing) features. Or what the competition is offering. Its these people who will buyit
You might as well try banging your head on a wall. A couple of chunks will atleast come off the wall.

K

krazyfrog

mehulved said:
You might as well try banging your head on a wall. A couple of chunks will atleast come off the wall.
ROFL:D ok i'll try.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mehulved said:
LOL! :D

That was spot on, buddy (at least if it means what I think it does). :lol:

aceman

Broken In
aryayush said:
I will not bother replying to another idiot who skipped elementary English classes but I have to reply to your last comment:..............................
Do you work for Microsoft?

I don't want to answer the first statement since I have far better things to do, if you anything remotely usefull/technical, then bring it up or shutup.I don't belive that you are in a higher pedestrial just because you use apple and want to make steve jobs rich.
& for the second statement,No I don't work with MS and don't intend to either,I had initially wroked with VxWorks implementing X.25 stacks before moving to developing Linux BSP's for some fresh silicon(s) and now I am working with a US based multinational designing reference designs in Wince/Mobile for Mobiles and Set-top boxes and yes if I post anything technically, I know what i am taking about.

Acemen seems like a Windows CE developer. Good to have u here in the forum
I am more of board support package developer (aka Bootloader,Drivers...etc) on both Wince/WinMobile and Linux but thanks anyway.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
aceman said:
No I don't work with MS and don't intend to either,I intially wroked with VxWorks implementing X.25 stacks before moving to developing Linux BSP's for some fresh silicon(s) and now I am working with a US based multinational designing reference designs in Wince/Mobile platforms for Mobiles and Set-top boxes.
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom