Want a new laptop within Rs 50000

Status
Not open for further replies.

winzip

Broken In
Please suggest me which brand will be best.
I would like to buy a new laptop within Rs 50000.

I would like to have 80 gb hdd & 1 gb ram;
No additional add-on required like free printer, face recognition etc .

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
The best will be DELL Inspiron 6400 which will be available for you around 50k-52k. For details check the following link

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/featured_notebook4?c=in&cs=inbsd1&l=en&s=bsd

sivarap

In the zone
ask someone to buy from the US. Check Deals2buy.com

And there is already a thread on laptop queries. check that out.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Go for DELL Inspiron 6400 , awsome laptop for a nice budget.
You can disable the Installation charges, and even few other unnecessary expenses.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
HP DV2000 series has a laptop for u with 100GB hd, 1GB RAm and Vista ultimate @ 53000-54000, if you can make out that much of a buffer in ur budget.

ratzee199

Journeyman
Please go for Dell. It's the best laptop around for your budget. Cut the unnecessary expenses..
Lenovo system's sound is not that good. Also the battery life has some issue.

VexByte

Norms Buster
alsiladka said:
Go for DELL Inspiron 6400 , awsome laptop for a nice budget.
You can disable the Installation charges, and even few other unnecessary expenses.
But what about the availability of Dell laptops ?

I've heard that it's not available in all the Indian cities.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
not all cities... only BIG cities... but there is home delivery... if a repair crops up... god save u :D
but dell's 6400 is the best price/performance... but u've 2 put @least 5k xtra there... hp & lenovo look chic :D

ratzee199

Journeyman
Most of the time u have to purchase it through internet...just give them a call..someone from the sell team will call u then they send u the quotation.
The biggest problem is that u have to pay them the total amount in advance and agter that u have to also wait for another 2/3 weeks.
But again DELL laptop is really good, as I have alerady used it..I can guarantee u that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom