Want a gamapad

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Hi guys.
I recently got a lot of NES roms (video game or "samurai" game) along with its emulator (Nestopia v1.34) from my friend.
The problem is I am having problem using keyboard as the controller.
I want a gamepad that I can use to play NES, Gameboy, Sega, etc ROMS as well as latest or old PC games.
I don't care whether it's got force feedback or the advanced stuff.
I just want a simple gamepad with all the required keys needed to play both ROMS as well as PC games.
Kindly tell me the models that are available in Nehru Place, preferably with their prices that below Rs. 1000.
Thanks.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
nes roms aren't very good, try snes
anyways, you can buy some of the older nes pads or pads used for the so-called 'family game' as they are just typical nes systems so their controllers are also designed to be used with nes games, then you can buy a converter, which can also be found in shops where these controllers are available

Last edited:

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
u can buy a X-box 360 game pad for pc i have buyied it for 2100 in palika bazaar its really good one

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
the biggest prob with keyboard is that it has very very very low polyphony ( as in describing synth keyboard polyphony ) of 3 i.e. if you press 3 keys simultaneously n then press 4th it won't have any effect , whereas most keypads have atleast a polyphony of 8 . My PSR 550 Synth has a polyphony oh 32 though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom