Want a budget phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
HI all ,m planning to buy a mobile phone that will do it all on a budget.
My price tag is it should be under Rs.6500. I like the KP220 phone from LG. Although it is dirt cheap, if it has good battery life I can opt for it, So anyone using it can give me a tip on it. What about the K550i from Sony Erricson??
What I need is a good battery life. Any brand will do...Sony, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung or any brand other then china ;-)
Please give ur opinions as I will be buying it probably in a day or two.

Hey I have even checked out Motorola z6 and z3 on the internet and I find them quite good . Whats your say?

Last edited:

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
SE k550i i used the set small but best in its price tag. Battery life non-stop 7-8 hour talk time. Good ear phone, not too but nice screen. Sound is clear and sharp. Yea, it take 2 hour to get full battery charged. Using net better then the best(now i am using n95 but miss k550i while downloading and surfing net.)
. Camera is good. Photo is best. Video recording is so-so.
Over all the best you can get.

You can also go for Nokia 6233 not music edition long a go i used it. Cool screen 320x240, 16 million colour. Loud speaker no brand phone can speak around it.man my n95, friends n73 all other phone fails. It is a 3g phone. Good ear phone. Java phone.
Trust me friend first go for 6233 then k550i(memory card of SE is too expensive)

SE k550i i used the set small but best in its price tag. Battery life non-stop 7-8 hour talk time. Good ear phone, not too but nice screen. Sound is clear and sharp. Yea, it take 2 hour to get full battery charged. Using net better then the best(now i am using n95 but miss k550i while downloading and surfing net.)
. Camera is good. Photo is best. Video recording is so-so.
Over all the best you can get.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 for K550i....Though it may be of 7K in your area. It has EDGE, but no 3G. Its camera got AutoFocus and LED flash too. + a nice 77MB internal memory. Battery life is also better than others in the same budget.

It has got the best Camera + Music in 7K......Moreover, if you want, you can also mod it to the firmware of W610i.....Then it becomes a Cybershot-Walkman......

For those who say that its camera sucks, they're wrong. It camera sucks only if compared to the likes of K750i & W810i.........

khealijubak

Broken In
If u r music lover u can go for W350i but it has 1.3 mp camera. Also Nokia 3500 Classic is a good option. K550 is not under 6500 anyway. Its around 6900, but it is a good phone if u like the keypad. The silver colour of the keypad will be removed after 1 year of use remember.

khealijubak

Broken In
Nokia 6300 is really a let down of such a good brand.
1. The battery life is horrible
2. Sound quality is not that good.
3. Camera does not have flash and ordinary quality.
4. While talking, sound is not crystal clear.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
I accept the challenge for the

1.camera of 6233 its video resolution is 640 X 480
The only negative is no flash. 2. Loudspeaker no phone can stand.
Best screen resolution 320 X 240.
3G,bluetooth,IR,FM, phone processor is fast too. One try it

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
6233 has only 20 sewcs of video recording irrespective of the memory. So even if it recorded in HD, its crap. Increase the loudspeaker vol in ur K550 by modding it.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
As far as video recording is deal, its as long you have the memory. And loud speaker do the full volume and set the equaliser. Check out the volume loudness k550i can't stand. Man i used k550i i know how much that mobile can fly with 6233. I accept some feature are good such as using web. Flash light bright and other too but finally 6233 win.
' i have a sad story how i lost my mobile SE K550I'
But papa managed with N95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom