suggestions???

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD or LG Optimus 2x
My choice: LG Optimus 2x followed by HTC Desire HD

pauldmps

Banned
A 4' screen is HUGE. There are no phones in your budget with such an huge screen. Dell Streak costs above 30k.

I was talking about the Incredible S whose price is not available yet.

guru_urug

iGoogle
i think Samsung Ace is b8r option Even Galaxy 5 is good...I trust Samsung only

^^You kidding right?

Anyway...my friend too wants to buy an android phone for 24k, I suggested him to wait for a month since better phones will enter the market soon and its the worst feeling to see a much better phone at the same price that too when u are spending so much. Same suggestion for u, if possible wait.. because the prospect of getting a dual-core phone is tempting. Also if you dont get a dual core, atleast wait becoz the price of the SE arc shud come down to ur range...and its got a 4.2" screen as per ur requirement

Else if u need a phone urgently,
1)get the samsung galaxy s as sam.shab suggested cant go wrong with that.
2)get the neo on preorder...24999 on flipkart...but overpriced in my opinion

PS: also look at the samsung galaxy sl for 19k, a good deal, similar specs as galaxy s, better batt life,if u can live widout flash its got decent 5mp cam, and a gorilla glass 4" screen
the money you save, you can invest in an ipod touch3g/4g or something

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
"if u can live with a camera" !? even the galaxy s doesn't have flash man. :)
the gs has superamoled screen, better cpu+gpu, more storage and lesser battery than sl.
Hey wat abt the galaxy s 4g that was coming up in india? that had flash in it, and all touch controls. Is it still coming up? or is it the same earlier galaxy 16gigs that released earlier?
btw... y do u guys think neo is overpriced? compared to galaxy s, its got almost similar cpu+gpu, 3.7" led backlit screen, and a far better camera. Also got the xperia colours and styles. I think it will always be very similarly priced compared to galaxy s, while arc should be a bit higher than both cause of its design.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

As for suggestions : Wait for around 4 months for SE Arc to be released and price dropping to your range... Wait for release, or order nexus s from abroad...
or just get I9000 Galaxy S/4G if available.
Forget dual cores.. they wont be in your range for atleast half a hear!!!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I have heard rumors that tech gadgets could become expensive now because a lot of stuff comes from Japanese factories, and the earthquake/tsunami has disrupted the supply chain.

Soumik

Padawan
Hey i used to think that they came mostly from taiwan and korea!! :S Bad news if its from Japan... its really gonna hit hard on prices for sometime. It wont go up... but wont go down either.

Top Bottom