wanna upgrade need suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

parag1985

Broken In
i want to upgrade my C.P.U. i m thinking of buying an AMD system now i just want to know that what Processor and mobo shuld i go for my budget is around 5.5k for proc+mobo pls suggest me keeping in mind that i m a gamer :p thanks waiting 4 ur replies....

Laser_dude

Master Chief
the budget for a gaming is quite low ,i suggest u to wait and increase ur budget .

but still for ur current budget i'll suggest(its overshooting by 1k)

AMD 64 - 3000+(AM2) for 2500/-

Asus M2N-MX for 3850/-

total of 6350/- for a decent rig which can game a bit

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
Laser_dude said:
the budget for a gaming is quite low ,i suggest u to wait and increase ur budget .

but still for ur current budget i'll suggest(its overshooting by 1k)

AMD 64 - 3000+(AM2) for 2500/-

Asus M2N-MX for 3850/-

total of 6350/- for a decent rig which can game a bit

Good suggestion ..Although I'd not vouch for that board..
Go for Biostar or Jetway
Jetway M2A692-GDG AMD 690G and SB600 Chipset - Rs 3600
Biostar TA690G AMD 690G and SB600 Chipset - Rs 4200

They're both stable and good overclockers..
And there's no OC in the Asus M2N-MX .. Not to mention ASUS's crappy after-sales service! :eek:

OP
P

parag1985

Broken In
i want to ask u one thing the above mobo's u suggested does they have a good inbuilt graphic in comparison with ASUS M2n-MX i m a newbie so pls dont mind i m asking these stupid questions thanks waiting 4 ur reply... n i also dont know what is this overclocking n stuff... kindly explain it to me in lame language if u can..

Laser_dude

Master Chief
after checking the jetway mobo i'll too suggest it .
Graphics capabilitties are better in jetway go for it

overclocking is tweaking and tuning of the motherboard and the cpu to achieve optimum speed (and be warned it voids ur warranty )

overclocking on wiki (have a look ) - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
Laser_dude said:
after checking the jetway mobo i'll too suggest it .
Graphics capabilitties are better in jetway go for it

overclocking is tweaking and tuning of the motherboard and the cpu to achieve optimum speed (and be warned it voids ur warranty )

overclocking on wiki (have a look ) - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking

Yeah parag1985,
I think Laser_dude's post should answer your queries..

Here are some links for the specs and performance of the afore mentioned motherboards.. Go throught them they'll help you..

Biostar TA690G:

*www.biostar.com.tw/news/news.php3?date=2007/03/02
*www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=2106

Jetway M2A692-GDG:

*www.ocworkbench.com/2007/jetway/M2A692-GDG/g1.htm

I'd recommend the Jetway .. Coz It's a good OCer..
and read that wikipedia article on Overclocking to know more about it..

Onboard Graphics:
The Biostar has an ATi Radeon X1250 Onboard GPU .. and the Jetway also has a good onboard Graphics as is reviewd in the link..
So it's your call finally! :))

OP
P

parag1985

Broken In
i want to ask one thing i.e. shuld i go for amd 3k+ (AM2) or AMD 3k+ (939) which one is better becoz i think there not any diffrence in rates and other thing today i visited a local dealer he didnt tell me the name of the board but he told me that it has nvidia with it and it is a jetway board he gave me the rates of AMD 3k+ athlon and that jetway board with nvidia for 6025 now tell me shuld i go for it...waiting for ur reply..... thanks....

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Hey guys..... i am willing to buy an AMD based pc.
I have decided to go with AMD X2 4800+ .

Please suggest me the motherboard having good onboard graphics and also having a slot for DX10 cards. Bcoz i can't buy DX10 cards now hence i have to wait until i can afford it.

Also it should be future proof. My budget for mobo is around 7-8k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom