Wanna sell IES MADE EASY GATE-ECE Study Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

In the zone
Hey guys, i have IES made easy Postal study material for GATE,IES,PSU-2010
study material.
I bought it about 7 months back for Rs.7000 and would like to resell it.

Details for the material:

Postal Study Course(PSC) for IES, GATE & PSUs
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/%3Ca%20href=*img408.imageshack.us/i/iese.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]*img408.imageshack.us/img408/4981/iese.jpg*img408.imageshack.us/img408/4981/iese.jpg

The study material is developed by MADE EASY research & development wing , which has been working since last one decade.
The study material is compact & effective which is neither bulky nor vague. Instead it is easy to understand and has unique presentation of all the subject as per requirements of examination.
MADE EASY team has worked hard to provide error free text and smart & shortcut methods to solve problems .
The study material includes full coverage of syllabus of respective examination including technical and non technical* sections both (* for IES & PSUs).
The study material includes subject wise sequentially presented theory sections and practice sets which include solved questions with answers and explanations.
The study material is proved to be highly useful for all the examinations. The previous feedback of the students is highly appreciable who have succeded in various examinations like IES, GATE, NTPC, NHPC, DRDO, ISRO,BEL, BHEL, BSNL, SAIL & other examinations.

The postal course for all examinations is not same but it is of three types
1. for GATE 2. for IES 3. for PSUs.

The standard of GATE examination is different from standard of PSUs similarly standard and pattern of IES is different than other examinations , therefore study material is designed separately as per requirement of the examinations.

Study material includes previous solved questions of 6 to 10 years.

Though study material is not exclusively designed for IAS (UPSC Civil Services Examination) but IES Study Material fulfils all the requirements of IAS Examination, therefore civil services aspirants can also refer IES study material.
Please quote a price. I live in pune and will prefer a pune buyer. However for outstation buyers, the price will be selling price+postal charges (Indian post if its cheap :grin:)

@MODS: I hope i am not breaking any rules, if so.. please do point out.

Last edited:
P

praveenmpg

I wanna buy the material..
is it Electronics and Communication?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stuarto5

Plz dont go through this.... It was an old material, may be fake

Students must to go directly towards the institution then only they will be benefited ....

please go through this if u want to know more..

IES- MADE EASY | Facebook

Goten

Banned
Hey guys, i have IES made easy Postal study material for GATE,IES,PSU-2010
study material.
I bought it about 7 months back for Rs.7000 and would like to resell it.

Details for the material:

Please quote a price. I live in pune and will prefer a pune buyer. However for outstation buyers, the price will be selling price+postal charges (Indian post if its cheap :grin:)

@MODS: I hope i am not breaking any rules, if so.. please do point out.

Which subject.

Market price for there kinda things is Rs.1000

Whats ur price. Don't even expect 3500.

If its electrical then I might be interested.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
sry for not replying.
The said books are already sold (and way above the expected price :) )
Thanks for your enquiries.

MODS plz close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom