wanna get a 1.3mp+ webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
wanna get a 1.3mp webcam

Guys I wanna get a good webcam which should be more than 1.3 megapixel and should have VGA recording at 30fps....My main purpose is to make it multipurpose....video recording and video chatting.

I want it for laptop so want it as small as possible.

I have seen many options from Microsoft, Creative, Logitech and frontech.

But I couldnt found any thread or website with good webcam comparision.

Soo please help me.

hey whats happening....21 views and no answers....no help...I am disappointed:confused:

Last edited:
OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Re: wanna get a 1.3mp webcam

mods u can close the thread..as there is no one interested to answer my query:x:x

praka123

left this forum longback
you can get a 1.3 webcam with warranty for around Rs800.(forgot the brand,but I think it is i-ball?).
never buy microsoft webcam.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
y not microsoft??...is there some problem...and ya I would surely consider Logitech..

Thanks Guys

praka123

left this forum longback
^because,I have experienced with their Lifecam VX-1000 (Rs 1200) which gives 640x480 with their great bundled software.but really,M$ hardwares are horribly priced and this one webcam for eg was .3 MP only!

my advice: you can for sure get a 1.3 MP webcam from logitech or iball for around Rs800/-.

acewin

Point Blanc
Check this link Few Logitech Models comparedan there Price
The models with net price given as 2200-2400 would be priced less than 2K in market.

All of the logitech models can do video capture in 30fps, if you would have gone to logitech site you could have done comparisions on your own.

Besides the software bundle in all logitech is mostly the same, other than these Microsoft Livecam 1000-VX fulfills your criteria (bad MS gives very few models to check)
the software bundle is good in Microsoft ones and camera is also decent.

But logitech gives alot of range to check and compare.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks guys...that means Logitech is the best:p...Rs.2000 is fine for me..but webcam should be of good quality.

yes I could have compared the logitech models myself but there r soo many manufacturers in market that I really could not decide.:confused:

I will get it in few days.

acewin

Point Blanc
well there are really many like intex fontech qualcomm, do not go for these buy logitech which has better quality and bundle

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
i have decided on the
*www.logitech.com/repository/177/jpg/1754.1.0.jpg
QuickCam® Communicate STX™

It costs around 1500-2000 bucks and it has the best rating everywhere
but there is a newer version available which can record HD quality video.Lets see if I could get hands on it.

acewin

Point Blanc
wow you have got something there.
It has real great rating.

this model has already got HD video, well show us when you have got things @home

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
uff I could not find the above webcam the logitech communicator stx..they say that its not available in mumbai...anyone can help.where could i find in mumbai (andheri)
Or suggest a better webcam...plzzz i want it urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom