Wanna Buy Gaming laptop around Rs. 35 to40k

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
@red.dragon
it seems that you personally don't like the ASUS company at all. you must be knowing that they are the best mobo manufacturers in the world and also true for laptops. and i have seen many laptops and typed on them. i must say that the chiclet keyboards in asus laptops are not that bad as u say. you can type comfortably on them for hours and I even played many levels of COD MW3 on it easily. IDK about the keyboard flex, but the keyboard is good enough for playing games which is what the OP really wants. check on flipkart, near 40k almost no other laptop provides Ci5 with a good graphics solution, even dell comes with the intel GMA, so its enough reason to buy the asus.

Laptops In Price Range Rs.35000 - Rs.45000 India: Laptops Price List India: Flipkart.com

Those games you mentioned do run in the current dv6 also.
Then why is dv6 is not a gaming laptop?

I do not want to mislead anyone...buying/using an Asus laptop does not make you any expert.
Asus do make good laptops,but the keyboard flex in X and K series is just as bad as Acer timelines.
Compare it with a thinkpad t series...then only you will realize what does keyboard flex means.

so you consider yourself, by not using an ASUS laptop as an EXPERT? so you mean that everyone on this forum using ASUS laptops cannot be experts? may i know who gave u an "EXPERT" certification.

sarthak

In the zone
The DV6 comes with a AMD Radeon 6490M

DV6 is no more a budget gaming laptop. Its just a highly priced laptop thats all.

1.DV6 6121tx and 6165tx come with 6770m, which is far superior to the gt540m.
2.Yes, they are budget gaming laptops, but the asus laptops in that price category are also budget gaming laptops.
3.Seeing the config and quality, their price is justified. And I haven't heard of any DV6 whose screen cracked just like that.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
A very nice debate going on between Red Dragon & Sdmaverick:-D and according to me Red Dragon is slightly ahead.;-)

Last edited:

sdmaverick

Journeyman
1.DV6 6121tx and 6165tx come with 6770m, which is far superior to the gt540m.
2.Yes, they are budget gaming laptops, but the asus laptops in that price category are also budget gaming laptops.
3.Seeing the config and quality, their price is justified. And I haven't heard of any DV6 whose screen cracked just like that.

Sarthak you are right about the card (6770).But you are forgetting the OP has stated a budget of 35-40k for the laptop and the DV6 in question in that price bracket comes with the one I mentioned ;-) The one you are referring to is well above the 40k mark!

Cheers!

A very nice debate going on between Red Dragon & Sdmaverick:-D and according to me Red Dragon is slightly ahead.;-)

Haha the public seems to be enjoying it ;) oh what the heck bring it on~ :cool::-D

Cheers!

I aint gonna add fuel to the fire even with extreme provocation;)

Where's the fire at mate? ;-) :cool: :twisted:

sarthak

In the zone
Sarthak you are right about the card (6770).But you are forgetting the OP has stated a budget of 35-40k for the laptop and the DV6 in question in that price bracket comes with the one I mentioned ;-) The one you are referring to is well above the 40k mark!

I never suggested it to OP.......in that budget asus or acer laptops are the best and I would suggest asus over acer. In fact dv6 was not suggested to OP by anyone, it was just dragged into the battle by red dragon to prove his point.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
I never suggested it to OP.......in that budget asus or acer laptops are the best and I would suggest asus over acer. In fact dv6 was not suggested to OP by anyone, it was just dragged into the battle by red dragon to prove his point.

I know that you din't suggest it. But you did correct me on the gfx card so I mentioned the fact about the model in question buddy :) And yes, I agree with you completely on the 2nd half part! :wink:

Cheers!

Sking

real steel
6121tx is no more.6165tx is 58k.Best option is 15r.Dont buy xps15 for 540m gpu coz u can overclock the 15r 525m gpu.If u want your laptop for 2 years buy anything other than dell,but if more than 2 years that nothing other than dell.

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
I think that the most of us(not the people like red dragon) buy a laptop as a desktop replacement. red dragon needs portability he works outside home.

but what I and many(not all) fellow members want is games+limited portability like sofa or bed for movies, net etc.
and they are tight on budget yes TIGHT.

they dont have to collect polio and swine flu data moving here and there.
and they dont give a **** about anything unless the laptop run the way they want. every one wants asus lamborgini but not all can buy it.

mbp serves your purpose well and you can afford it but OP cant.
he wants best of both worlds and he's ready to compromise. let him do it.

and forums are meant for healthy discussions. there is no fire, no swords, just our OPINIONS, some noob's and some experts

to everyone(me included)
if you can suggest then do it, if not stay away.

**most of us

I'm talking about people on really TIGHT(low) Budget.

and that too in <40k+latest games

OP please tell exactly, what you want. you ready to make sacrifice with your ONLY(ASUS k20D is nice too) option or members can tell you different laptops if you're not a serious gamer

Akkrin

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

Looking for a laptop under 45k.
Preferable configuration is:

Core i5500GB Hard disk
6GB Ram
Nvidia GT 540 M graphics card
Screen resolution 14/15 inch HD display.

I will be mainly using the laptop for entertainment and gaming.
Confused with the brands available. Pls help me.....:?

Sking

real steel
Hi guys,

Core i5500GB Hard disk
6GB Ram

U can go for inspiron 15r
its highest config gives 750gb 7200rpm hdd,i5@2.5ghz.
@47,000.
Dell is the most reliable brand out there n gr8 aftersale service.
It has 525m gpu which u can overclock upto 550m since both have same cores.

red dragon

Master troll
@freedom forever...I not only collect data but also collect sample for polio virus isolation.
Hope you understand that I know how to deal with &h#t!

aroraanant

Explorer
Hi guys,

Core i5500GB Hard disk
6GB Ram

Confused with the brands available. Pls help me.....:?

Check out this LINK
It has 4 laptops with 2 laptops each of 14" and 15" screen, and with i5 and i7 , and 4gb and 8gb config
Apart from that the looks and build quality(which is very good) and 750GB HDD is common in all

Top Bottom