Wallys on Nokia 5200

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys, i recently got a Nokia 5200 as seen here
--> *www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,98257,00.html

Now, i wanna ask this:

1.) How can i make the wallpapers wich are onto my PC to be displayed on my phone screen ?? Jus by copying and pasting the pics (jpegs) in the phone's Micro SD card will do ?? If yes, where will i find the pics in my phone ?

I hv a USB cable connectivity for my phone to PC as well as a card reader and also the Nokia PC Suite s/ware on my PC.

Cheers n e-peace....

Pathik

Google Bot
nope... u ll need to change the attributes of the images and resize it to ur fone screen dimensions...

assasin

Banned
^^^ i dont think so.even if u transfer a 1024*768 image to a 5200,it will be displayed in the gallery thoughy the space occupied will be larger.

@ashu888ashu888 u may use card reader,or data cable.store the images in the folder named Ïmages" in ur mem card.to open images in fone,goto
gallery-> mem card-> Images

Pathik

Google Bot
tats possible but then u wouldnt want a image of 200+ kb if the results are going to be the same as if the image was 20kb..

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Assasin

Thanx for ur reply bro, well space is not a problem for me as i already hv a 1 GB Micro SD card for my fone. I will do as u hv said --> I will access the card via a card reader > Make a folder named Images > Transfer wallpapers from PC to it adn see wat happens.

1.) BTW is there any specific format tat the images on fone shud be in ?? like say gif or jpg formats ??? :confused:

2.) Also,wen i try to set any (downloaded image from airtel live) image as wallpaper in my fone, the wally doesnt occupy the entire screen, it is clipped off from all four sides adn displays it only in center :( Y is that ?? maybe coz i hv a Theme applied??

Pathik

Google Bot
1. both jpg and gif ll do..
2. maybe the image is smaller than ur walpaper size... or maybe the theme factor..

assasin

Banned
the downloaded image is smaller than ur screen size.almost all images available for download on airtel live r of 128*128 size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom