W902 sony ericsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vensanga

Journeyman
Hi,can any one tell me where can i find this W902 phone..can u pliz tell me the place and price..is it good,is it worth buying..

k4ce

Youngling
naaptol claims is 22k ... no stores are listing this product .... why don u buy an n79 instead ... same 5mp camera ... the advantage is that its a smartfone so wid third party apps u can have bettr vidoe playback (all formats) and customize it wid the apps u want ...

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
i am now using Nokia 6500slide and prefer more of a walkman phone..i dont like flip or slide or any other stlye anymore and prefer more of a simple and smart looking type..

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
my fren have it and its terrible,the camera can shot only VGA and the flash is also broke..dont no the problm and dont like it..and i prefer the walkman series better..

sujoyp

Grand Master
being a SE fan I too feel that w902 is too costly for its specs....wont suggest u.

W705 is a better bargain if u want only a walkman..but its a slider

how abt waiting for w995.....do u want urgently??

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
Well,i often used my phone for sending text msgs so i prefer no more slide and flips typed phone..Today i asked SE dealer in ma place and they say the'll be having in abt 2 days later..if they dont am thinking abt asking for ma frend 2 buy it for me in Dubai..i hope its available there..

k4ce

Youngling
but its really too much to pay .... u could even get the w960 for that price ( i think) ... and don be so particular bout walkman ... its jus branding ... the cybershots can be generally crossflashed to walkman .... so u are jus paying for the logo and the earphones (which can however be purchased separately)

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
w960 price is a little bit high than w902,it cost around 24k while w902 is a little bit cheaper..infact i think its quite big and includes touchscreen which i dont like..am very confused in which one to buy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom