w810i stopped working after disconnecting from PC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hello Guys,
Yesterday I was charging my Sony ericsson w810i mobile via USB. I turned the PC off. But after sometime when I turned it ON again(With mobile connected to PC through DATA cable).. CHKDSK utility ran during booting of PC. I thought it was scanning hard drive.

I copied some files from memory stick which was shown as PHONE CARD drive in my computer. I noticed that another new file named BOOT(followed by..something) was there along with DCIM,Music,MSSEMC etc
After copying, I disconnected the phone from PC.

When I switched ON the mobile, SE logo came and screen started blinking every 3-4 seconds.I had to remove battery in order to stop it. I removed Memory Stick and SIM, and restarted phone..It dint work..

I dont know what happened..I think its because of that CHKDSK
utility which created that BOOT*** file. How to get my mobile running again...?? I think if I format PHONE MEMORY, I might be able to fix the problem..But how to do it?:(:(

raksrules

Youngling
Use SEUS to update your phone firmware

If nothing works go to your nearest service center and get it flashed.

OP
hard_rock

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Thanks for the reply guys...Thats what I thought also...I was not sure about it. I am not having net connection at my room(to download original firmware/update)...I'm posting this from office.. Will try this out in weekend...

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom