W550i not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
well something has suddenly happened to my W550i. Its not starting completely. i mean when it comes to the option Phone mode/music mode. and if i select music then the music is playing.

but when i go to phone mode. first it shows searching(service provider) then it briefly shows Hutch (service provider) and then the screen goes white, then black then again white...and it keeps on repeating.

i believe the software got corrupted, will have to format it..any idea how i can backup my contacts? i tried to start it without putting the simcard but in that case the phone doesnt start only.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Just connect it to the comp and then try starting it. Mebbe at least you can backup your stuff. Or take it to service center. They will use the F-BUS cable and get phone memory content.

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
^^thx for the help but are the customer care centers so thoughtful that they will actually get that done for me?

becos the only thing these ppl know is formatting and reinstalling..(atleast it was the case when i first took it to the CC 2yrs back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom