1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

W550i + AIRTEL GPRS wap settings

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by meetashwin_16, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meetashwin_16

meetashwin_16 New Member

hello to all forum members,
    I want to share my problem with all of u.Plzz anybody is having a solution or any idea abt it plzz post it here or PM me.I am describing my problem as below.
    I recently purchased new SE W550i(needless to say it`s awesome piece with fair price & choosed by reading many opinions & reviews given in this forum).OK Also I bought new AIRETEL PREPAID sim with LIFETIME subcription & activated GPRS on that.
    For mobile setting I sms to 501 many times but since there is no reply I manually create new Internet profile & give APN(Access Point Name) as airtelgprs.com.No more details r not filled like username & pass.be blank.No proxy.No sec.account.& connect to PC via Bluetooth,now i am able to surf on net but found connection very weak also heavy sites also not appearing
    at all.Main observation is when I try to download thru Rapidshare(free region).It is saying ur IP is already downloading a file.Try later.When I checked connectn details there i found Server IP as 0.00.00& client IP as 10. something.I guess u guys r understanding my problem or found my mistake.
    I want to ask whether my setting r missing somewhere?also whether i have to set IP if yes then where ?& Whether Airtel sets each customer its own ip or not?Bytheway I registered my cell on SONY site also & request setting for wap they also have to sent sms to me but I have
    not yet received any sms from them.
    Anybody is having this cell plzz post the setting here & also give soln on IP problem.

2. saiaspire

saiaspire Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.