Vote for the Taj mahal!!..Its @ 14!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelf15

Journeyman
hey guys as u know the voting for the 7 wonders have begun..u r requested to cast ur vote for the taj!! heres the link..Mods pls make this sticky till Sat when the voting ends!! cheers!!

*www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=409

Jai hind!!

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
yeah,and also vote for "Angkor" of Cambodia,The largest temple in the world,build by people of India who migrated to Cambodia
Angkor really deserves the first place,Pyramid of Giza is the only one that beats Angkor.

*www.geocities.com/guruforum/angkor1.htm
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat
*www.sacredsites.com/asia/cambodia/angkor_wat.html

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
During last counting the Taj was 4th...which was about a month back...this is authentic info...it was all over news channels!

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
BTW , do u guys know that this all process is not approved by UNESCO.
So old wonders might HOLD.
I read this in TOI.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ I never knew this was a scam. I have already voted 5 times today.
And if this was a scam then how come all the mobile operators are asking us to vote for TAJ?? Do they want to make money? They always do:(

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
cynosure said:
And if this was a scam then how come all the mobile operators are asking us to vote for TAJ?? Do they want to make money? They always do:(

But i think, they can be sued.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Those who campaign or vote for the Taj support invaders of Bharat

In the current worldwide Internet voting to select the seven wonders of the world, please do not vote for the Taj Mahal!

You may ask me why. But you should put the same question to yourself and history too.

Do you how many Hindu lives were lost in the invasion of Bharath by the barbaric Islamic Mughals who built the Taj Mahal?

What makes the Taj Mahal one of the seven wonders of the world? Should the fact that it was built by a king for one of his numerous wives make it a wonder?

Do you know that Mughal invaders raped millions of Hindu women, killed those who did not cooperate, converted the most beautiful among them into Islam and added them to their vast harems. All this happened in a country where women are worshipped as goddesses.

Islamic invader Tippu Sultan did much the same thing in Karnataka and Kerala.

Don’t forget that the Taj Mahal was built by a huge army of Hindu slave labourers, just as all the buildings, big and small, are built in the Arabian Gulf countries today.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^agree with you.But at last Taj Mahal is in India..so for patriotic feeling ,we must vote.I have cast my vote for Taj :)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
anyways, what i feel is its the NEW 7 wonders list

NEW 7 WONDERS...

And whatever b the result, we Indians wil alwys be attached to the Taj emotionally
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom