Vodafone Live on HTC touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooki

Broken In
im using vodafone live on my sony ericsson s500 with no probs. opera mini etc all work.
i cant get it to work on my HTC. customer care says vodafone live does not work with windows mobile phone, and i need full gprs (vodafone mobile connect which is 200 a month). how can that be true cuz im using opera mini in windows mobile too?
can someone please tell me how to get vodafone live on my touch? ive tried manual setttings, but can someone give it to me again or tell me what to do.
im from blore btw.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
What is vodafone live? is it to use internet from your laptop using gprs of mobile?
or use internet in your phone only?

OP
K

kooki

Broken In
vodafone live is gprs only. used for the phone only. according to vodafone customer care its for wap sites only but i can access all sites on my SE.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
you can access all site.. you will need to specify access point only..
customer care is dumb.. why it doesnt work on windowws mobile.. it sud man.. try again and may u can find sm knowledgable person..

mannuforall

mannuforall
You can try with www setting of vodafone, it is for full gprs. You can ask your cc for settings or If you have any problem with your cc then simply visit: *gprs-settings-to-mob.rdr.cc , This site can send gprs settings on your phone for free. Support mostly operators/handset in world.

OP
K

kooki

Broken In
i tried the manual settings found on the site. it till not working on the HTC but works on the SE. also, what do i have to type under domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom