.vob type file player

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
hi guys i have downloaded a clip in rar format which on extraction found to be of .vob type which player can play this file? THANKS

Dipen01

Youngling
except .rm

i hav seen 95% of video files runnin on VLC...and

the best thing i like abt VLC is its AUDIO AMPLIFIER..

altimate

Broken In
Download K-lite mega codec pack
Its nery awesome since it supports many file types
And its like a plugin to ur windows media player

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
altimate said:
Download K-lite mega codec pack
Its nery awesome since it supports many file types
And its like a plugin to ur windows media player

yaa.. i too suggest to install k-lite codec pack.. i have never seen a video format which cant be played after installing this one..

P

pokiri

i will suggest u two ways
1.try installing k-lite codecs pack
or
2. try usimg vlc media player

Third Eye

gooby pls
mandar5 said:
hi guys i have downloaded a clip in rar format which on extraction found to be of .vob type which player can play this file? THANKS

Install VLC Player to play .vob files.

sree_shan

Broken In
i will suggest the VLC player...
it is the best player i had ever seen....
iam opening almnost all types of files with this player....
VLC rocks....

:) :) :)

gaurav21r

Journeyman
Download VLC player if u dislike WMP and all ur other current players.
Download and install K-Lite if u want to play the files in WMP or watevar player u have as default

hailgautam

Youngling
Since you ppl are talking about K lite, i had it installed and the windows movie maker always carshed, any idea why??

I have this quiestion elsewhere also. so excuse me for that.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Windows Media Player 10+ also plays a vob file yaar...
It's open with any of the latest media players

& yup... VLC's the most compatible player now... so if u want to read any sorta file, download VLC player. But I also recommend the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

gaurav21r

Journeyman
Re: K-Lite and WMM

@hailgautam :

Are you sure its becoz of K-Lite?? Hmm u seem to have posted this sumwhere else.... What is WMM's version? 2.1????

I have K-Lite installed and WMM doesnt crash... What exactly happens when u run WMM?

hailgautam

Youngling
Re: K-Lite and WMM

gaurav21r said:
@hailgautam :

Are you sure its becoz of K-Lite?? Hmm u seem to have posted this sumwhere else.... What is WMM's version? 2.1????

I have K-Lite installed and WMM doesnt crash... What exactly happens when u run WMM?

WMM used to work fire before I installed K Lite, thereafter when ever i opend any saved project it just kept crashing. I could only find out by trial and error method that there is some problem with K Lite. porbably some codec conflict??

altimate

Broken In
uninstall all the other codecs and players with K-lite,and windowz media player ver 10/11 and then install a fresh copy of K-Lite....... and media player 10 and see the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom