Visual Studio 2010 and 2011

digik

Journeyman
I want to know what vs 2010 and 2011 contains with special mention visual basic etc.? Can anyone help?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
VS 2010 comes with .NET up to 4.0 , VS2012 upto .NET 4.5 , both include Visual Basic. if you just want to use visual basic then use express edition.

*www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng#products/visual-studio-express-products

OP
D

digik

Journeyman
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_Studio
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Basic_.NET

:rolleyes:

Thank you for the links. Earlier I have gone through it. It mentions the contents of Visual Studio in general terms. I need specific information like which programming languages are available in VS 2010 to 2012. Also, I would like to know if msdn library is shipped with it.

Thanks in advance.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Visual basic is included in VS 2010 and VS 2012, MSDN doesn't come with it.

Hrishi

Thank you for the links. Earlier I have gone through it. It mentions the contents of Visual Studio in general terms. I need specific information like which programming languages are available in VS 2010 to 2012. Also, I would like to know if msdn library is shipped with it.

Thanks in advance.

C#,Visual C++.
You have to download the msdn library from the website.It's not bundled.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Thanks in advance.

You didnt read the full page..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:.NET

hope your doubt will be cleared now. :)

Top Bottom