Vista help plz !! urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken In
Hi i got my laptop HP 520 Notebook 2 months back. I formatted the preinstalled vista starter and installed xp on it becoz i had to use vb.net 2005. now i want to get my vista starter back. Is there any way to get it back?

Plz help me someone? can recovery disc help me?

D@rekills4

In the zone
Vista CD

Didn't you get a CD of Vista along with it?
My father has a Toshiba Laptop and he got a CD with it which formats the drive you want and then Installs XP automatically if the drive containing the window has been formatted!

narangz

Web developer
Have you created the recovery discs? If yes, simply boot from those recovery discs & follow the instructions & Vista will be back. However backup your data as it may format the whole hard drive.

If you haven't created the recovery discs, then you will have to order them from HP & pay for them.

soumyajit_nayak

The Paparazzi Continues..
u can do that only if u hav d recovery discs....if u havnt created d discs den ask ne of ur frenz who may hav same laptop model.recovery discs of ne HP 520 Notebook can reinstall vista.
by d way, vista do run vb.net 2005....i hav used vb.net 2005 in vista.....
plz do reply in case of ne problem.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Re: Game messenger

Hi i got my laptop HP 520 Notebook 2 months back. I formatted the preinstalled vista starter and installed xp on it becoz i had to use vb.net 2005. now i want to get my vista starter back. Is there any way to get it back?

Plz help me someone? can recovery disc help me?
FRANKLY.. DON'T EVEN BOTHER INSTALLING VISTA STARTER. Its the biggest piece of crap ever produced by MS. If you wanna go in for Vista, then I'd suggest Home Premium or stick with XP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom