Visiting Varanasi ! Which temples or places to see? Please elobarate?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

My family is visiting Varanasi on Dec,15th.So which temples or places to see there.Anybody from Varanasi, Please tell me the places or temples there. I also need a good medium class hotel and a guide. Where to ask for I really don't know. Please provide me inputs regarding above.

Thanks,
bssunil

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
So how was your trip to the city of temples? I didn't see this post until today, anyways were you overwhelmed by the heritage thinking what a mystery this place is or bogged down by the intolerant people, underdeveloped infra, dirt all over the place?

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
So how was your trip to the city of temples? I didn't see this post until today, anyways were you overwhelmed by the heritage thinking what a mystery this place is or bogged down by the intolerant people, underdeveloped infra, dirt all over the place?
You described it yourself but the experience is good to be in a city of 4000year history is an adventure. truly Holy ...

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
saw this thread just today, else, would've suggested some places based on info from a couple of TV shows and some general knowledge (i haven't visited Varanasi ever). :D

Top Bottom