Status
Not open for further replies.

ashisharya

In the zone
Ur computer is infected with Sasser.E Virus download Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool it will help you. When the box came, increase the time of ur clock by doing this virus countdown time will be increased.

krishnansurya

Broken In
i think the solution for the promblem is

go to: control panel and administrative tools and open services
ther u will find many services click on the "remote procedure call"
and on the "recovery" tab and replace all the three options (first,second,subsequent failure) from "restart the computer " to "restart the service"

Hope this works.

surya

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
How to download only small updates ,instead of downloading full virus definition

i mean it is more than 7 MB

so everytime new definations are there i have to download all 7 MB defination
I am talking about Norton Antivirus definations

thanks

ashisharya

In the zone
i use only Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2006. it has loads of features. norton slows down my pc. Kaspersky has many features like Web-AntiVirus, Anti-Hacker, Proactive Defence or you can try Kaspersky Anti-virus Personal Pro 5.0.2.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
again an anti virus battel.... lol.... guys what ever AVS u use.. ur system is bound to get afected.. why... because i personaly feel... the companys who make AVS, they needs to sell that product...

if there is no virus atall why users would buy an AVS..

i think thats why companys makes new virus by them self... & make their pruduct secure before lounching the virus... other AVS wouldnt going to have that protecttion... in this way the AVS will benifit by advertising that, their product was capable enough to stand that attack....

and all ways make an enverment where we feel u r not safe & we feel we need a deferent AVS.....

lol....

as this is my personal thinking... i would like 2 know what others think....

lol....

Charley

Just Do It
saurav_cheeta said:
i think thats why companys makes new virus by them self... & make their pruduct secure before lounching the virus... other AVS wouldnt going to have that protecttion... in this way the AVS will benifit by advertising that, their product was capable enough to stand that attack....

Have to agree wit ya ..... Its all in the business tricks
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom