[VideoGuide][Hindi] How to make a Gif from WhatsApp

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Bro.. You are right in your way.. But if forum posting options give me facility to customize my post with words or colours or font or inserting links i will do. If i cant then for me this is hypocrisy and rather chose not posting here.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give me the links of those rules where it says i cant post youtube video and cant resize my fonts or colors and how it is a misleading title.

Dude, no need to get salty.

We were all noobs here once upon a time. We have learned the proper way of posting here by others the same way we are telling you.

BTW, sorry for the "GTFO". We get so much spam that I overreacted.

OP
S

SupportBhai

Broken In
Dude, no need to get salty.

We were all noobs here once upon a time. We have learned the proper way of posting here by others the same way we are telling you.

BTW, sorry for the "GTFO". We get so much spam that I overreacted.

Fine now...No issues honestly speaking your GTFO offended me ... I have no intentions of making money of giving traffic to those videos. If i have that kind of intentions i would have posted my blog link and can copy paste the content here. But posted video link coz video is always easy to understand. and i have no issues. My intentions were just posting the things i know. thats why it was strange for me. leave it and thanks

Top Bottom